Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Tiffany would look at a Lamborghini and say I want it to look sexy setting still and moving so give me a Ferrari F8 Tributo or a Ferrari Roma.:sneaky:
:unsure:money are overpowered uncle Buck's lessons, he have speded much time to teach Tiff about conspiracy theories and now she want Ferrari
Ok why not, but question is: Tiffany have driver license?:KEK:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
:unsure:money are overpowered uncle Buck's lessons, he have speded much time to teach Tiff about conspiracy theories and now she want Ferrari
Ok why not, but question is: Tiffany have driver license?:KEK:
I'd say just like how Grant got Tiff a passport in just a day of her "cuming" to see him I'd say Grant could get her a drivers license without Tiff having to take a test.:ROFLMAO:

I'm starting to think Uncle Buck real name is Grant. :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I'd say just like how Grant got Tiff a passport in just a day of her "cuming" to see him I'd say Grant could get her a drivers license without Tiff having to take a test.:ROFLMAO:

Grant could say: "no Tiffany, you will get driver licence like normal girls " - Tiffany said "i will not give my ass to examiner, my ass belongs to my brother"

That therory is that much riddicolous that can be true :oops:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

Uncle Buck (Buck the Baptist?) was the harbinger of the true Lord, Daddy Grant, who loves lusts all his children and his only begotten Son, MC.

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
Lol this is one of the most hilarious, strange and funny game at the same time lol

some of their explanation and dialogs are to die for ...not to mention there is a speck of truth in what they are saying

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, here's the plan. I'm gonna be releasing DLG on either July 3rd or 4th. After that I'm gonna take a few days off then on the 7th straight back to work on 23 Sisters. I haven't written anything, but I've got a master plan on where 0.05 is going. I have a feeling that Canada will get what it deserves. LOL. Stay tuned.

Last edited:

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
I have no idea what DLG is but if I could (and the exchange rate between my country's currency and USD wasn't so fucked up rn), i would super support you, doc.

You deserve it. :BootyTime:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes