jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Okay, DLG has been released. I'm taking a break for a couple of days a going to the beach with my girlfriend until Thursday. I'll start writing the script for 23 Sister when I get back that morning. I have big plans. I mean big plans for this update. We'll meet Georgina and her boyfriend whom may be just a little too much Canadian. Not sorry Canada! Georgina is an MMA fighter from Vancouver, BC. She's tough, but her boyfriend might be kind of a cuck. Who knows? You'll see. I plan on having an Alpha out in about two in a half to three weeks. I'm guessing the full update will be out in late July or early August. I'll keep you all informed on whats going on. Have a great weekend.
Thanks so much for sexy sm0lls in lewd happy fun times.

But uh yeah GF on beach trumps us horny perverts. Make her scream out for Uncle Buck!
;)

Dec 9, 2017
This game is okay so far with one exception. I keep seeing Child's Play and Chucky in my head with some of the faces on the girls, Krissy and Tiffany especially. I swear Krissy during her sex scene all I could see was Chucky from the first Child's Play movie screaming with a knife.
1625361984967.png

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, DLG has been released. I'm taking a break for a couple of days a going to the beach with my girlfriend until Wednesday. I'll start writing the script for 23 Sister when I get back that morning. I have big plans. I mean big plans for this update. We'll meet Georgina and her boyfriend whom may be just a little too much Canadian. Not sorry Canada! Georgina is an MMA fighter from Vancouver, BC. She's tough, but her boyfriend might be kind of a cuck. Who knows? You'll see. I plan on having an Alpha out in about two in a half to three weeks. I'm guessing the full update will be out in late July or early August. I'll keep you all informed on whats going on. Have a great weekend.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BUCCO

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I made a mistake. I come home on Wednesday. My girlfriend got her dates messed up and I listened to her. LOL JK. I'll still be starting work on 23 Sisters on the 7th though. Writing is my favorite part of making games. I'm one of those crazies that laughs his ass off at his own jokes, even when no one is around. I know, I'm nuts! I'm leaving tomorrow morning, but I'll have my laptop with me and the house we're staying in has wifi, so I'll still communicate with you guys while I'm relaxing. Plus a tropical storm might hit while I'm down there, so while that's going on I'll chat with you guys. Hopefully it won't be too bad. It's supposed to be sunny most of the time that we're there. I'll try not to start writing if I get bored. You know me though. I'll keep you guys up to date on what I'm doing. Have a great one!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I made a mistake. I come home on Wednesday. My girlfriend got her dates messed up and I listened to her. LOL JK. I'll still be starting work on 23 Sisters on the 7th though. Writing is my favorite part of making games. I'm one of those crazies that laughs his ass off at his own jokes, even when no one is around. I know, I'm nuts! I'm leaving tomorrow morning, but I'll have my laptop with me and the house we're staying in has wifi, so I'll still communicate with you guys while I'm relaxing. Plus a tropical storm might hit while I'm down there, so while that's going on I'll chat with you guys. Hopefully it won't be too bad. It's supposed to be sunny most of the time that we're there. I'll try not to start writing if I get bored. You know me though. I'll keep you guys up to date on what I'm doing. Have a great one!
Deja vu! Stay safe and have fun!

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'm thinking now that we know that aliens exists in the "Marvelous Incestuous Universe," maybe Grant should have some crazy story about Aliens, Area 51 and aliens abducting hot chicks to strip at their intergalactic strip clubs for a short period of time.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That's an amazing render! It looks so real! ;)
I'm thinking now that we know that aliens exists in the "Marvelous Incestuous Universe," maybe Grant should have some crazy story about Aliens, Area 51 and aliens abducting hot chicks to strip at their intergalactic strip clubs for a short period of time.
If Sci-Fi has taught us anything, it's that aliens from all over the galaxy think that Earth women are "Hot!"
Galaxy Quest.jpg

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes