LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Oh, no. There was a mix-up and a character from earlier in the game will be coming back. Not to many choices. Granny Cena, Akeko, Yuna or maybe Jessica. Who could it be?
Akeko coming back and wondering why shes pregnant, or perhaps she want more lecturing on the octopus.:LOL:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'm back home and have started writing. The Alpha will be about Meehh, the goat mutant sister. You're gonna love her story. You're gonna see how crazy Grant really is. Georgina will be arriving after the Alpha. She'll be in the second half. I'm about 1/4 of the way done writing the Alpha. As usual the Alpha will be only be released to tiers $25 or higher, or you can get it on Itch for the same price. I'm hoping to get the Alpha out by the 17th or 18th of July. Don't hold that too me though. It's just what I'm hoping for. I'll keep you guys updated. Have a good one.

-Doc

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Well, I got half the Alpha written, which is about 1/4 of the full script. I should finish it tomorrow. You guys are gonna love this update. We meet some new people and run into a few older ones. (Wink! Wink!) The Alpha is gonna focus on Meehh the goatgirl. You are gonna love it when Tiffany meets her. If you know Tiffany, you can kinda guess what's gonna happen. LOL! There won't be any sex scenes with Meehh in this update...Sorry. She's just to innocent at the moment. She's never left the "SPOILERS" before. The MC is gonna have to corrupt her a little bit. There will be a sex scene in the Alpha, just with no one new. Well, that is until we get to the second half of the update. You'll have to wait a little longer for that one. I hope everyone enjoys it. Remember that I'll be trying to release the Alpha next weekend. I've got to get Shaddy back into slave mode again next week. Sorry Shaddy. Just kidding. I'm not sorry. Us developer are betting how long it takes us to work him to death. I've got September. Westy has November and Seth has January. If he dies in October or December none of us win, so place your bets.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Well, I got half the Alpha written, which is about 1/4 of the full script. I should finish it tomorrow. You guys are gonna love this update. We meet some new people and run into a few older ones. (Wink! Wink!) The Alpha is gonna focus on Meehh the goatgirl. You are gonna love it when Tiffany meets her. If you know Tiffany, you can kinda guess what's gonna happen. LOL! There won't be any sex scenes with Meehh in this update...Sorry. She's just to innocent at the moment. She's never left the "SPOILERS" before. The MC is gonna have to corrupt her a little bit. There will be a sex scene in the Alpha, just with no one new. Well, that is until we get to the second half of the update. You'll have to wait a little longer for that one. I hope everyone enjoys it. Remember that I'll be trying to release the Alpha next weekend. I've got to get Shaddy back into slave mode again next week. Sorry Shaddy. Just kidding. I'm not sorry. Us developer are betting how long it takes us to work him to death. I've got September. Westy has November and Seth has January. If he dies in October or December none of us win, so place your bets.
Alas, poor Shaddy, we never knew ye.

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
YOU'RE NOT GONNA BE ABLE TO AVOID IT THIS TIME!! MUHAHAHA!!
tenor.gif
What could I be talking about?
All of you complaining about Tiffany's look. YOU CROSSED A LINE AND YOU MUST BE PUNISHED!!

Last edited:
Reactions: AdamJohn36

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Out of all the known girls in 23 Sister what is the threeway you want to see the most? Can't include Meehh or Georgina. I haven't gotten to them yet. I want your opinion.
:unsure::devilish: Doc is a orgy with all 23 sister's, Krissy, Jessica, Granny along with hopefully a few of the girls plus MC mothers and few other relatives count as a great threeway? :sneaky:

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Out of all the known girls in 23 Sister what is the threeway you want to see the most? Can't include Meehh or Georgina. I haven't gotten to them yet. I want your opinion.
Personally i don't have an opinion on who i would like a threeway with. Just as long as that both get a creampie i will be happy. ;)

Reactions: jstreet

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Writing the sex scene for the 0.5 Alpha right now. I might loose a few subscribers on SubscribeStar and I might have a few people asking for refunds on Itch for this one. You guys made me mad, so it had to be done! You must be punished.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Writing the sex scene for the 0.5 Alpha right now. I might loose a few subscribers on SubscribeStar and I might have a few people asking for refunds on Itch for this one. You guys made me mad, so it had to be done! You must be punished.
Oh so Doc your going to make another round with Akeko's Granny than.;)

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Personaly i would go for anything involving Akeko and/or the twins.

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The script for the 0.5 Alpha is complete! I just sent it to my proofreaders. If you liked the wording of the Mary sex scene you may find the wording of this one even better. Like I said earlier, I'm gonna try for releasing next weekend. Maybe sooner. The script got done a lot sooner than I thought it would. I was thinking I wouldn't finish the script until Saturday or Sunday. I got it done in less than 2 days. Usually it takes me about 5-6 days to write it. I was just on a roll with this one. Stay tuned.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
A new inbred word like dauniece has been created! Hopefully this one will take off like dauniece has. I'm not gonna spoil it though. You're gonna like it.
I have used dauneice in other appropriate game threads....

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I have used dauneice in other appropriate game threads....
Well, I hope you'll use the new one too. You'll have to play the Alpha or wait for the full 0.5 update to come out. I don't think this one will be used as much as dauniece for a specific reason, but I think it's just as original.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes