Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Well, I hope you'll use the new one too. You'll have to play the Alpha or wait for the full 0.5 update to come out. I don't think this one will be used as much as dauniece for a specific reason, but I think it's just as original.
The alpha's not yet available, right?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I'm doing some tests on Tiffany's new look for after she gives birth. You won't see the new version until 0,06 or maybe even 0.07. She's supposed to be cute, but not hot. What do you think?
View attachment 1288040
Aww she is cute. But her tits got too big
Like seriously
If she is still breastfeeding than fine.
But apart from that way too big

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Aww she is cute. But her tits got too big
Like seriously
If she is still breastfeeding than fine.
But apart from that way too big
That's the reason that they're bigger. She won't be breastfeeding, because of the child's accelerated growth, but her body doesn't know that. Her body thinks she'll be breastfeeding for a while. And who knows....She may. LOL

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Thanks! I was confused for a bit since everything I'd read to date was talking about the alpha in the future.
The Alpha won't be released to the public though. It's for my $25 tier or higher. or you can get it on Itch for the same price. It's the first half of 0.5. The Alpha is used to make money for the production of the game. I use the money I make from the Alpha to buy new assets for DAZ. I know I can get them here for free, but I believe the creators of the assets should make money, just like I do. It's only fair.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The Alpha won't be released to the public though. It's for my $25 tier or higher. or you can get it on Itch for the same price. It's the first half of 0.5. The Alpha is used to make money for the production of the game. I use the money I make from the Alpha to buy new assets for DAZ. I know I can get them here for free, but I believe the creators of the assets should make money, just like I do. It's only fair.
I understand. I'm at a lower tier, so I'll be waiting a bit.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I understand. I'm at a lower tier, so I'll be waiting a bit.
You will the full update earlier than the public. Only by 6 hours, but you will get it first. All subscribers get it earlier than everyone else. I usually release to all subscribers on SS around 9AM EST the day of release. 3PM or later for everyone else.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
You will the full update earlier than the public. Only by 6 hours, but you will get it first. All subscribers get it earlier than everyone else. I usually release to all subscribers on SS around 9AM EST the day of release. 3PM or later for everyone else.
Yeah! Of course, I slept through the SS window for the last DLG update because I went to be so late the night before.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc you keep getting better with the girls.:love:
I actually found out what the problem with DAZ was. For some reason when you load a new character up it would also load up the female character Rory for some reason. It still does it. I've got to go in and turn off the Rory model head and body. It makes things a lot better.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jaw1986baby

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doing some character tests for 23 Sisters 0.6. Not the upcoming update, but the one after that. I'm thinking of having the MC go to Australia in this update. Either that or South Africa. I'm leaning towards Australia. I don't have a name for this character yet. This probably won't even be the final look. I've got some time to perfect the character.
0.6Test.png

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
I'm doing some tests on Tiffany's new look for after she gives birth. You won't see the new version until 0,06 or maybe even 0.07. She's supposed to be cute, but not hot. What do you think?
View attachment 1288040
Looks both cute and adorable.

That's the reason that they're bigger. She won't be breastfeeding, because of the child's accelerated growth, but her body doesn't know that. Her body thinks she'll be breastfeeding for a while. And who knows....She may. LOL
Unless shes breastfeeding her brother, if she cant feed the kid, why not feed the father instead:LOL:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Doing some character tests for 23 Sisters 0.6. Not the upcoming update, but the one after that. I'm thinking of having the MC go to Australia in this update. Either that or South Africa. I'm leaning towards Australia. I don't have a name for this character yet. This probably won't even be the final look. I've got some time to perfect the character.
View attachment 1288151
Well Australian Margot Robbie comes to mind, so how about Margot?
161e9dad102954e7e6e69544776d1d28-980x653.jpg

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes