billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
I really am thinking about it. A mothgirl or just a girl with wings. I've come up with a story line for her. It won't happen until 0.07 or 0.08 though. I'm planning ahead. There's gonna be a few "Unofficial" sisters that don't count as the 23 Sisters. Meehh the goatgirl will be the first we'll meet. She'll be in the 0.05 Alpha.
all this talk about mothgirls reminds me of these little gems.

though the MC is worse than shinji from NGE... at least he eventually willingly got in the fucking robot! lol

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I should tell everyone that there's only 7 scenes in the 0.05 Alpha. The final scene is extremely long. Scene 7 is half the script. That's where the sex scene is too. It's the longest I've ever written. I'll love and hate it at the same time. Well, unless you have a certain fetish. If you have this certain fetish, you'll think it's the greatest sex scene ever put to screen. LOL

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
loft196.png

A render from today that I can post without spoilers. I do want to warn you. The Alpha has a sex scene it it you may not be thrilled with. Don't worry it isn't NTR. I swear. It's just not everyone's cup of tea. The reason I'm telling you this is because the scene is crucial to the story. This scene is not optional this time. This scene will not happen after this one. I promise. Please don't give up on the game, and please stick with me. You guys and gals are the best. Georgina will arrive in the full update. You can get through this!!

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 1295699

A render from today that I can post without spoilers. I do want to warn you. The Alpha has a sex scene it it you may not be thrilled with. Don't worry it isn't NTR. I swear. It's just not everyone's cup of tea. The reason I'm telling you this is because the scene is crucial to the story. This scene is not optional this time. This scene will not happen after this one. I promise. Please don't give up on the game, and please stick with me. You guys and gals are the best. Georgina will arrive in the full update. You can get through this!!
if she has horns does the sex count as Demon sex or Beasteality (and will need a new tag :unsure:;))? Can't wait for the fun in Canada to start.:sneaky:

Doc how long until we hear the old Song Uncle Fucker playing in the background as the dauniece and MC start to go at it?

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
View attachment 1295699

Now im really curious about this scene, for me personaly since you said it wont be NTR, im sure it will be fine and possibly hot.

if she has horns does the sex count as Demon sex or Beasteality (and will need a new tag :unsure:;))?
How about the monster girl tag?:unsure:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I should tell you guys I got like 5-7 more renders left to do for the Alpha. I quit working at 11am. Got about 2 1/2 hours of sleep last night. I've been up since 1:30am and working since around 3am. I'm running on fumes. The renders I gotta do shouldn't take me more than 2-3 hours to do. I'll definitely finish them in the AM. I'll start coding tomorrow too. Probably hand it over to ShaddyModda on Thursday. I'll take Friday off and release the Alpha 9am Saturday morning. I'm excited for you guys to play it.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes