LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
When i was looking at the renders of Meehh that Doc has shared so far, i started wondering, does she have a tail?:unsure:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Alright, the renders for the Alpha are complete. I just finished them. There are 80 new renders for the Alpha. I'm about to begin coding. I'll hopefully finish tonight. If not tonight, than tomorrow. Tomorrow, I'll hand it over to Shaddy. I still plan on releasing on Saturday at 9AM ESTfor $25 tiers. There are quite a few surprises. There's also some revamped characters. I hope you guys like them. Oh, and just so she doesn't shock you, yes she's always been that tall. It's just the two people she's next too are so short. She does have some problems that'll be fixed in the full update.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I think i'll soon give it a play through again with the new content. I really need the lightheartenedness of this game. It's a tiresome period.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The Alpha is 100% done. I'm taking today through Saturday off. I'll be getting back to finishing up the update on Sunday.

Man, time flies by. Something big is gonna happen in the second half of the update. You should see it coming, unless you haven't been paying attention. I have definitely been paying attention and waiting for this moment. I'm pretty sure most of you have been waiting for this too. Well, back to design mode.

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
The Alpha is 100% done. I'm taking today through Saturday off. I'll be getting back to finishing up the update on Sunday.

Man, time flies by. Something big is gonna happen in the second half of the update. You should see it coming, unless you haven't been paying attention. I have definitely been paying attention and waiting for this moment. I'm pretty sure most of you have been waiting for this too. Well, back to design mode.
already so hyped! can't wait for sunday :)

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020

Im so exited for the alpha and the rest of the update.:D
I think i know what the big thing is.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, I've basically planned out the rest of 0.05 after the Alpha. It's gonna be more than twice as long as the Alpha. It's a beast!! Lots to introduce in it. I mean a lot!! This one might take me a little longer to make. It will probably take longer than two weeks to create. Not by much, but it will take longer. You guys are gonna love this update. My guess is that it'll be the favorite of most people. It has everything. Literally everything!! I might have to start work on it sooner than Sunday. Might have to cancel one of my days off. We'll see.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
There will be a total of 6 new character in the full update. I know I said 5, but I snuck in one more. 2 you know of and four you don't. Well, if you're a $10 or more tier or more on SS you know of two of the four unknown characters. I'll show you $10 tier and higher a third one on Sunday. I don't want to spoil the Alpha for you. The final character I want to be a total surprise. Only a handful of people have seen this character and know the background of it. You'll love it though. I'll get back to work on Saturday. I've got to finish the script for the rest of the 0.05 update. It might take a while to write it because all the stuff I'm putting in this update. I hope you guys like the Alpha. Like I said, that scene is a one time thing. Well, it might be a two time thing. You'll see what I mean. Have a good one.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
There will be a total of 6 new character in the full update. I know I said 5, but I snuck in one more. 2 you know of and four you don't. Well, if you're a $10 or more tier or more on SS you know of two of the four unknown characters. I'll show you $10 tier and higher a third one on Sunday. I don't want to spoil the Alpha for you. The final character I want to be a total surprise. Only a handful of people have seen this character and know the background of it. You'll love it though. I'll get back to work on Saturday. I've got to finish the script for the rest of the 0.05 update. It might take a while to write it because all the stuff I'm putting in this update. I hope you guys like the Alpha. Like I said, that scene is a one time thing. Well, it might be a two time thing. You'll see what I mean. Have a good one.
I actually lost count with so many sister, can you tell me how many sisters we have met and how many did we haven't met yet, I would do it myself but it's 3 a.m while I'm writing this and I'm a lazy motherfuker:LOL:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes