jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
There will be a total of 6 new character in the full update. I know I said 5, but I snuck in one more. 2 you know of and four you don't. Well, if you're a $10 or more tier or more on SS you know of two of the four unknown characters. I'll show you $10 tier and higher a third one on Sunday. I don't want to spoil the Alpha for you. The final character I want to be a total surprise. Only a handful of people have seen this character and know the background of it. You'll love it though. I'll get back to work on Saturday. I've got to finish the script for the rest of the 0.05 update. It might take a while to write it because all the stuff I'm putting in this update. I hope you guys like the Alpha. Like I said, that scene is a one time thing. Well, it might be a two time thing. You'll see what I mean. Have a good one.
So 4 new characters we don't know so if we take 1 of them is the Canadian sister's soon to be ex that means we get 3 new characters. Lets hope an aunt and a 2 cousins choose to visit MC.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
No the 4 are completely new characters. Ones you've never seen before. 5 if you include Georgina. Also, here...
Georgina.png
Made Georgina a little more feminine. I think she looks better. You think there's a lot here 0.06 is gonna have 8 new female characters. Well, that's what I've planned so far. Only one of them has been created.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Made Georgina a little more feminine. I think she looks better. You think there's a lot here 0.06 is gonna have 8 new female characters. Well, that's what I've planned so far. Only one of them has been created.
Doc don't take it the wrong way but the new Georgina (More Feminine) is hot but the earlier Georgina (Hot but able to break you) is the better of the two with what you trying to go with the MMA fighter angle.
Georgina 1 and 2.jpg

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I've got my alarm set for 8:45AM EST. The Alpha will be released at 9AM EST. The sex scene in it may gross you out, but understand that it's pivotal to the plot and you'll be rewarded for your suffering in the second half of 0.05. I swear!! I can't tell you what that reward is, but you will love it. You just gotta trust me on this one.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I forgot about Meehh and Xixi. 9 Sisters. They're unofficial and aren't part of the 23. Meehh is introduced in the Alpha, but Xixi will only be a character in DLG. She is mentioned in the Alpha. She's still Grant's daughter. Oh, they aren't fully human either.
The Georgina from the images kind of look like they have weirdly long necks. Did Grant fuck some aliens?

As an aside, I am expecting at least 2 non-humans. The obvious Cat-girls because we know the rich via Elon Musk want to create them. And obviously the Hu-cow, for more environmentally friendly milk production.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The Georgina from the images kind of look like they have weirdly long necks. Did Grant fuck some aliens?

As an aside, I am expecting at least 2 non-humans. The obvious Cat-girls because we know the rich via Elon Musk want to create them. And obviously the Hu-cow, for more environmentally friendly milk production.
Play the Alpha to find out what else Grant has been fucking.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
At this point it wouldn't surprise me if Grant has the technology to go back in time and he is in fact jesus' father.
I am more betting Grant is working on dimension traveling technology, allowing him to "isekai" himself to a realm with magic to heal his balls and then let him come back and bang his own great grand daugnieces. Fucking master plans of the rich.

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
I am more betting Grant is working on dimension traveling technology, allowing him to "isekai" himself to a realm with magic to heal his balls and then let him come back and bang his own great grand daugnieces. Fucking master plans of the rich.
That'd classify as the dreaded "three letters" in my book.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Just finished the alpha, and it was just as awesome as expected(y), it may have bean the positioning but Akeko looked way taler than the last time we saw her. The threesome with Cena was actually pretty hot, while old lady sex usually is not my thing, here it was helped by the addition of Tiff and by the fact that Cena kind of remind me of Elaine from My New Family. This is just my toughts on the scene. Looking forward to the trip to Canada and to meet more of the ''unofficial'' sisters and to see more of Grants (probably)hilarious plans.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes