billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
hmm, hey doc, it could be a good idea to give the daunieces some default names so players can choose to be lazy. (also to make it easier to differentiate and refer to them)

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I see Kira and the one in black got most of their genes from MC, as they dont look particulary asian. Given that Akeko and Cena are their mothers.

If i were to make a wild guess i would say that she perhaps is one of the unofficial daughters or perhaps Grant actually went to North Korea and knocked up one of old man Kims sisters, and she is one of the 23.

I pretty sure Grant at one point says that Akekos mother is dead.
Nope. Not one of the unofficial sisters. You guys are never gonna guess it. Yes, Akeko's mom is dead.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Personally I don't really care about naming characters that much other than the main character.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
I want to say what the default name is but im affraid Doc wil be mad at me.:LOL::unsure:
so ill bite my tounge until the update is out:censored:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
All right, so as you know 23S and DLG take place in the same universe. I've been wondering how I'm gonna bring characters in one game into the other. I think I've figured it out. I'm going to do a "Special" kinetic novel that will have characters from both games. I have one planned already. I will start working on it after I finish the update to DLG. It will have Lauren from DLG go visit Krissy and Tiffany from 23S right after they give birth. The MCs from both games will be doing other things. It'll have some lesbian sex scenes in it. That means no NTR!! What do ya guys think?

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
All right, so as you know 23S and DLG take place in the same universe. I've been wondering how I'm gonna bring characters in one game into the other. I think I've figured it out. I'm going to do a "Special" kinetic novel that will have characters from both games. I have one planned already. I will start working on it after I finish the update to DLG. It will have Lauren from DLG go visit Krissy and Tiffany from 23S right after they give birth. The MCs from both games will be doing other things. It'll have some lesbian sex scenes in it. That means no NTR!! What do ya guys think?
Sounds like a awesome and potentaly very hot idea, hope you throw in some lactation to. Now if you will excuse me, im gonna go and make some offerings to Unckle Buck and Slaanesh to make sure it gets made.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
hmm, i'd say first off only start working on it after both games are finished thus it could be either counted as a spin off or 'sequel'... and so it makes it faster for the current two projects you have to be finished faster.

as for content, i'd say this game had the right mix. https://f95zone.to/threads/ic-in-paradise-v0-3c-iccreations.6655/ aside from the RPGM, it had each protag only really interacting with their own harem set in a hands already full kinda thing. so sex scenes limited to MC's and their own harem would work fine. *shrug* not that i'm against the girl on girl cross harem stuff. just... gives a few warning signs that it might not end there ya know. :p

Last edited:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
hmm, i'd say first off only start working on it after both games are finished thus it could be either counted as a spin off 'sequel'... and so it makes it faster for the current two projects you have to be finished faster.

as for content, i'd say this game had the right mix. https://f95zone.to/threads/ic-in-paradise-v0-3c-iccreations.6655/ aside from the RPGM, it had each protag only really interacting with their own harem set in a hands already full kinda thing. so sex scenes limited to MC's and their own harem would work fine. *shrug* not that i'm against the girl on girl cross harem stuff. just... gives a few warning signs that it might not end there ya know. :p
Well, if you played DLG you learn that Lauren and Krissy are half-sisters. Which would make Tiffany Lauren's quarter-cousin. Lauren's family already has the incest thing going. She's already carrying her brother's baby.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Personally i have zero interests in lesbianism so i will be skipping the kinetic novel but i wish you luck with it.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
How does the release schedule work for the game? Is it subs for a week and then pub or what?
The only thing people got to pay for is the Alpha. It's $25 tier or higher. The full update is released to everyone free the same day. Subs get it about 6 hours earlier though.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
So does that mean it will release today then. good news.
The Alpha was released yesterday. The Alpha is never released to the public. It's only the first half of the update. The full update will be released to everyone. I'm guessing about another week and a half to two weeks. I pump out updates pretty quickly compared to most developers. I'm told constantly to take breaks by fans on this site.

Jamestown77

Jun 26, 2018
The Alpha was released yesterday. The Alpha is never released to the public. It's only the first half of the update. The full update will be released to everyone. I'm guessing about another week and a half to two weeks. I pump out updates pretty quickly compared to most developers. I'm told constantly to take breaks by fans on this site.
your good I was just confused. My bad.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I hope everyone had a great weekend. I've been writing the past two days and I'm almost halfway done with the script for the second half of 0.05. I'm about to write the second sex scene of the update. The first one was in the Alpha. The second sex scene is also the reward I promised you guys for forcing you to see the first one. You'll soon see why the second is a reward. It's also with kind of a new character. I'm hoping to have at least three sex scenes in 0.05. I have four planned though. I'm just not sure I'm gonna be able to fit the fourth one it in though. We'll see. It's a pretty hunky update. 13 somewhat new characters, plus a couple revamped characters. I'll probably work harder on this update than any other before it. I'm planning on a release in about a week and a half to two weeks. Like I always say "Don't hold me to that." Things could change. I'm also very excited about this update. You may think I'm sharing to much, but trust me I'm holding a lot back. You guys are gonna love the ending. Literally the last render will surprise you.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes