Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I know I said no "NTR," but i didn't know that there were different versions of it. I thought "NTR" was when someone steals or fucks your girl. I didn't realize it's also "NTR" if you steal someone else girl. I thought that was "Cucking." Apparently it's both. Your girls will never cheat on you in my games. I promise that!! You will steal girls from other guys though. Thar's what is happening in the second half of 0.05. You may still like it. The boyfriend is Canadian and will be apologizing a lot while you impregnate and steal his girlfriend away from him. It will be funny. I promise.
There are three main types of ntr, you have netorare which is when someone steals the mc's love interest, you have netorase which is when the mc is the one pushing his love interest to have sex with other men and you have netori which is when the mc is the one stealing other people's girlfriends. In this forum the ntr tag is used just for the first one. For netori people use the cheating tag and for netorase it's usually the swinging tag.

Reactions: Dragon59

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
man i hope this almost NTR scene has me on the floor laughing, otherwise it'll be a rough ride that i may not be able to stomach. maybe making this scene or an alternate scene could be player choice? ya know, just it case.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
man i hope this almost NTR scene has me on the floor laughing, otherwise it'll be a rough ride that i may not be able to stomach. maybe making this scene or an alternate scene could be player choice? ya know, just it case.
I changed the scene. There will technically be no NTR. Found a loophole.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
I changed the scene. There will technically be no NTR. Found a loophole.
i saw you mentioned that. unfortunately i'm not sure if it'll work well enough as a bypass for my stick in the mud self. :HideThePain: if ya want i can go into details as the whys and hows for context.

but hey, if it's funny enough that'll work as a good bypass. so i hope it is! and keep up the good work (without overworking yourself) doc!

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
hmm, one random thought/suggestion. maybe having the sister retort to her ex/soon to be ex that instead of apologizing he should be thanking the MC? thus he starts entering that mindset getting him in the mood and starts whacking himself off while watching like the vermin he is! lol

regardless i think MC should definitely say never again after it's over. i'm sure plenty of gay jokes could be made at MC's expense with another guy beating his meat while watching him have sex. :ROFLMAO:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, things are coming along smoothly with the second half of 0.05. If you played the Alpha your reward for going through "THAT" scene will come in the second half. If you haven't played the Alpha you'll see what I'm talking about. Don't let it scare you.

If things keep going as they are the full 0.05 update should be out by the 31st of July or the 1st of August, hopefully. We'll see.

Georgina will be the sister of 0.05. See pic. There will be a total of 3 sex scenes. Two if you played the Alpha. Some big changes will be happening in the second half of 0.05. Trust me, you're gonna love it. There are a total of 6 new characters in 0.05.

There are also some character revamps. There were two in the Alpha if you looked hard enough. There are two more revamps in the second half of 0.05. One is a very big revamp.

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well. I'll keep you updated on the progress of the game. I should finish the script tomorrow morning, guaranteed . I'm gonna take Friday and Saturday off, then back to work on Sunday. Rendering is next up.

-Doc
Georgina.png

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
There are three main types of ntr, you have netorare which is when someone steals the mc's love interest, you have netorase which is when the mc is the one pushing his love interest to have sex with other men and you have netori which is when the mc is the one stealing other people's girlfriends. In this forum the ntr tag is used just for the first one. For netori people use the cheating tag and for netorase it's usually the swinging tag.
And don't let those fearful SOBs water down the definition for sensitive American Alpha Snowflakes.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
The script for 0.05 is finished! I'll be taking off till Sunday, then I'll start rendering.
Doc maybe we should hire your girlfriend to use a whip to make you work faster..... depositphotos_80136728-stock-illustration-lazy-worker-sleeping-and-angry.jpg
:unsure: Oh wait that might be a bad idea whip's might be on Doc's fetish list.;):LOL:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'm curious if Titjob is on Dev's fetish list:unsure:, we should see how Tiffany tries to hold bro's dick between her boobs and when she gets angry she can't do this she orders twins to make double titjob instead :ROFLMAO:
I plan on it. I've been focusing on the impregnations, but in future updates we'll get some other sex acts done.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm curious if Titjob is on Dev's fetish list:unsure:, we should see how Tiffany tries to hold bro's dick between her boobs and when she gets angry she can't do this she orders twins to make double titjob instead :ROFLMAO:
Usually titjob fetishes and smol/small breast fetishes don't easily mix.
Perhaps if one of the sisters is built like a young Traci Lords, "Punky Brewster," or D from DMD...

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes