jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I have a feeling that the full 0.05 update is gonna be everyone's favorite update to date. My guess is because of "SPOILERS." I wish I could have shared more renders with you guys this update, but literally every render is a spoiler. You'll see what I mean after the release. There may be a render of Georgina I can post tomorrow as I finish up. Shouldn't have any spoilers. Oh, it's still storming here. I was hoping to at least get to the first sex scene today, but it didn't happen.
But Doc you say that about every update. ;)

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
With all this talk about time travel. Grant's real name will be Martin or short Marty. Who realized he missed out on his chance with his own mom, so he is living vicariously through his boy.

Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The renders are done. I got done around 2:10PM. I've been rendering since 4AM. That's 10+ hours of posing and rendering nonstop. I'm taking a break for a couple hours. I'll start coding later this afternoon. It shouldn't take too long to do. About 4 hours or less to do my part. I've decided that even if I finish early, I'm still gonna release on Saturday. No Friday release. I'm gonna take off until Monday. On Monday, it's back to work on Daddy's Little Girls. I have some great ideas for the 0.2 update.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
All right, the coding is done. I've passed it onto Shaddy. I did a couple playthroughs and only found a few problems. Those have been fixed. I'll hand it over to my testers tomorrow. Again, in case you missed it, I'll be releasing 0.05b on Saturday the 31st at 9AM for subscribers on SubscribeStar and 3PM for everyone else. I hope you guys really like this one because it's my favorite update to date. I counted and there are 6 new characters in this update, plus a bunch of revamped characters. See ya this weekend. -Doc

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
When did the age slider get introduced, please tell that 18 is the lowest number.
Game has a Loli tag and we can do what DA FUQ we want for our own personal play through so

ain't no one gonna tell u nuttin'

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yesterday, I had someone send me an unsolicited DM warning me about loli content in Maou-Sama. I should have written back suggesting these two games. Actually, I'd rather not.

He did say it was straight up "**********..." Not hard to figure out what he was afraid to spell. I could have responded back arguing that it was more like hebephila and ephebephila (like, because they're all 18+). Didn't do that, either. Figured best not to rile him up to just ignore him.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Yesterday, I had someone send me an unsolicited DM warning me about loli content in Maou-Sama. I should have written back suggesting these two games. Actually, I'd rather not.

He did say it was straight up "**********..." Not hard to figure out what he was afraid to spell. I could have responded back arguing that it was more like hebephila and ephebephila (like, because they're all 18+). Didn't do that, either. Figured best not to rile him up to just ignore him.
Yeah if you walk into a game thread with Loli tag and don't like teens you're just ^$$^#$%%#&^%#)(&*$#@#(&(^%#)&RYUI%(*Y#%&)*N)T&*)&%Y)(%#YT^

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
as long as no real people were harmed (not including doc's sanity points) in the making of the game, then [insert fucked up fetish] is acceptable!

seriously though fiction is fiction, reality is reality. SJWs need to stop mixing the two together and seek intimidate psychological help.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
as long as no real people were harmed (not including doc's sanity points) in the making of the game, then [insert fucked up fetish] is acceptable!

seriously though fiction is fiction, reality is reality. SJWs need to stop mixing the two together and seek intimidate psychological help.
I will not confirm or deny if real people were hurt. Fine. I hurt some people's feelings. Are you happy?

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes