billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
I will not confirm or deny if real people were hurt. Fine. I hurt some people's feelings. Are you happy?
feelings only count when it comes to sales really, somehow i think you're doing fine in the fund raising regard.

edit: or with interpersonal relations... which has no relevance to the making of this game!... i think? unless we count you hitting our funny bone repeatedly. >_>

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Hey Doc!

Just checking in:

23S:
Will you be posting a link to download the new version of 23S here, once it is ready? Seriously looking forward to it, mate! This game is blissfully saturated with sexual content and dialog. Amazing! Holds your attention much like all-time greats, including Sisterly Lust, Parental Love and everything Mr. Dots and Luxee does. RESPECT! You really have a gem here already!

DLG:
Good luck with your new work on DLG, can't wait for 0.2 on that one! In 23S the MC was inside a woman within a few clicks. Could we expect (or kindly request, wink wink) for a similar pace with DLG in the next update? Just thinking out loud...

Subscriptions for Both:
PS: If I could sign up once and support BOTH games for a single sub (like $10 @ $5/each, for instance) that would be great. Do you know if this is possible on any of the subscription platforms you currently distribute your software from?

Once again, thanks a LOT for the amazing content! Keep 'em cumming!!!

PPS: Do you accept story/scene input from the public?
If you subscribe to me on SubscribeStar you would be supporting both. You'll also get access to the games earlier. If you're $25 or more you get access to the Alpha halfway through production. The Alpha is never released to the public. I always consider ideas from fans. I won't say I always use them, but I'm always open to ideas. In fact something that happens in 0.05 was suggested by a fan.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
giphy.gif
I'll be releasing the update to 23 Sisters here on F95 tomorrow. It's already been released to subscribers on SubscribeStar. Please don't post that version here. Because of some "Special" reasons that version isn't allowed here on F95. You guys will be getting your own version. If you post the SS version the game could get banned here, so don't do it. See ya tomorrow.

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
View attachment 1325073
I'll be releasing the update to 23 Sisters here on F95 tomorrow. It's already been released to subscribers on SubscribeStar. Please don't post that version here. Because of some "Special" reasons that version isn't allowed here on F95. You guys will be getting your own version. If you post the SS version the game could get banned here, so don't do it. See ya tomorrow.
If you were trying to get new subscribers with this post...it worked. :LOL:

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
Why do almost every single character here has such a... horrible nose, looks like a plastic surgery gone wrong in most of them :sick:

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
View attachment 1325073
Wait, why is that version not allowed here but is on SubscribeStar exactly?
Is it the dreaded loli discussion again?
Genuinely confused on what else could've prompted that.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Thought so. In that case I may suggest linking to an outside source with a patch restoring back to original version. Seen that trick pulled before. Never against F95 though lol. Also, maybe fix the changelog pls.

Edit: scratch that, I see you already did that

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes