Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Usually titjob fetishes and smol/small breast fetishes don't easily mix.
Perhaps if one of the sisters is built like a young Traci Lords, "Punky Brewster," or D from DMD...
I wouldn't call Sammy and Tammy flat-chested.
yes, they don't mix up too much that's why seeing Tiffany struggling trying to do it could look funny :sneaky:
i saw in few games where girl with b size boobs tried to do titjob and even made mc cum

Tammy and Sammy have Perfect boobs, if Commander Tiff can't do someting then she gives order to Beta Bitches #1 and #2

Last edited:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
yes, they don't mix up too much that's why seeing Tiffany struggling trying to do it could look funny :sneaky:
i saw in few games where girl with b size boobs tried to do titjob and even made mc cum

Tammy and Sammy have Perfect boobs, if Commander Tiff can't do someting then she gives order to Alpha Bitches #1 and #2
You mean Beta Bitches #1 and #2. Tiffany is the only Alpha Bitch.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
You mean Beta Bitches #1 and #2. Tiffany is the only Alpha Bitch.
Oh shit, i forgot, sorry
Title "commander" suits to her better
sadly Tiffany is in US, if Tiff would live in Russia her title would be "Tovarishch" (Comrade) :sneaky:

"You are my brother and comrade that's why i love you the most" - Russian Tiffany's words when her brother cums inside her asshole
(joke ofc)

Last edited:

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
I wouldn't call Sammy and Tammy flat-chested.
I would say their tits are quite perfect, but seeing Tiff or Akekodont know if her boobs will get bigger as her pregnancy advances trying to give MC a boobjob and it not quite working out would be rather funny.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I hope I don’t get burned out working on my games. When I smoked I could sit all day on the couch and be entertained by the tv. Since quitting smoking I can’t do that anymore. I’ve got to do something with my hands constantly now, hence the reason I work hard and constantly. I try to take a few days off to let my brain rest but I get jittery and start working. It’s a blessing and a curse. I hope I don’t work so much that I get bored and start doing something else. I don’t think I will because I enjoy my work too much. Today was supposed to be a day off, but I ended up working for about three hours. I really do try not to work, but i always end up doing something to do with the games. I can’t help myself. Hopefully working nonstop will take longer to kill me than smoking.

Hell-O2

Mar 23, 2020
Hiho@all

Hmm, sry but can't say i like this VN, it is obvious ment as a parody whith lot's of jokes and what ever in it.
But the Jokes ar 50% just lame, so nope, that's a fail
Grafik, sry i don't like the models , so next fail
Only the Story/Plot in generally is okey, in detail sry again more like a fail i think.
The Code is okey, didn't found any bugs and as a VN made like this it will shurly never get some ;)

So in total untill now this got on my "nope-list", but thx for the try anyway.

cya

orto23

Oct 16, 2018
I hope I don’t get burned out working on my games. When I smoked I could sit all day on the couch and be entertained by the tv. Since quitting smoking I can’t do that anymore. I’ve got to do something with my hands constantly now, hence the reason I work hard and constantly. I try to take a few days off to let my brain rest but I get jittery and start working. It’s a blessing and a curse. I hope I don’t work so much that I get bored and start doing something else. I don’t think I will because I enjoy my work too much. Today was supposed to be a day off, but I ended up working for about three hours. I really do try not to work, but i always end up doing something to do with the games. I can’t help myself. Hopefully working nonstop will take longer to kill me than smoking.
You need a side hobby other than working: Rubik's cube, playing sports, exercising or activities with your wife/girlfriend might help. (It helped for me when I quit smoking). I know it gets to be lots of pressure to work when you have subscription supporters who expect regular updates, but no one expects you to work non-stop. Slow down. Cheers!

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The hardest work starts tomorrow, the posing and rendering. I am excited to get to work on it though. We will be meeting a lot of new characters in this update. I mean a lot. There will also be some revamped characters. There are a total of three sex scenes in this update. I tried to fit a fourth but I didn't have the time. The missing sex scene is mentioned though and will happen very early on in the next update. I'm gonna "Try" to get 0.05 out in a week. I'm aiming for a Saturday, July 31st release date. It may be Sunday the 1st though. We'll see. It usually doesn't take me too long to do renders. About 4-5 days. Also coding, well, the part I do, doesn't take to long. I can't say the same for Shaddy. LOL. I hope y'all have a great weekend and I'll keep you updated on the progress. Also, if you're nice to me I might consider posting preview renders. We'll see.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Had to quit for the day. We're having major thunderstorms. Got a lot done. I'm more than halfway done with the renders. Will probably be finished with them by Wed night. I'm on the second sex scene of 0.05. I'm pretty sure it will become a lot of people's favorite. If these storms finish sometime before I go to bed, I'll probably continue work tonight. We'll see. Still aiming for a Saturday release. It'll be 9AM EST for SS subs and 3PM EST for everyone else.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Had to quit for the day. We're having major thunderstorms. Got a lot done. I'm more than halfway done with the renders. Will probably be finished with them by Wed night. I'm on the second sex scene of 0.05. I'm pretty sure it will become a lot of people's favorite. If these storms finish sometime before I go to bed, I'll probably continue work tonight. We'll see. Still aiming for a Saturday release. It'll be 9AM EST for SS subs and 3PM EST for everyone else.
Well i would have been bad if the storms fucked your pc, and im sure if we have to wait until Sunday for the update is worth it.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yes, we do not want you or the computer electrocuted.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Had to stop again because of thunderstorms. If it passes I’ll get back to work tonight. I’ve got three more scenes left. One of them is the final sex scene. It looks like I'll finish them tomorrow. It shouldn't take more than 5 more hours to finish the renders. I wouldn't be surprised if I start and finish coding tomorrow too. Once I've done my part I'll hand everything over to Shaddy. Maybe we'll have an early release. We'll see.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Had to stop again because of thunderstorms. If it passes I’ll get back to work tonight. I’ve got three more scenes left. One of them is the final sex scene. It looks like I'll finish them tomorrow. It shouldn't take more than 5 more hours to finish the renders. I wouldn't be surprised if I start and finish coding tomorrow too. Once I've done my part I'll hand everything over to Shaddy. Maybe we'll have an early release. We'll see.
What stopping because of a thunderstorm?!?! What Doc don't want to get struck by lighting and sent back to 1995 with Dial up internet.:LOL:
Nk0IueL.gif
Stay safe.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I have a feeling that the full 0.05 update is gonna be everyone's favorite update to date. My guess is because of "SPOILERS." I wish I could have shared more renders with you guys this update, but literally every render is a spoiler. You'll see what I mean after the release. There may be a render of Georgina I can post tomorrow as I finish up. Shouldn't have any spoilers. Oh, it's still storming here. I was hoping to at least get to the first sex scene today, but it didn't happen.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes