Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The second sex scene has been written. It's 2 1/2 pages long!! Still haven't gotten to Canada yet. I'm gonna start the Canada scene tomorrow. I've been writing since early this morning. It took me a while to outline the second sex scene, but I got it done. You guys are gonna love it!! It's the hottest sex scene I've ever written. I know that's what I say about every sex scene, but it's true. I get better and better with each one.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
You can tell they didnt go to Quebec..... one they hate english and 2 most dont like americans since 911 lmao

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Lucky for you I am too polite to throw pieces of my igloo at you:)
hehehehe lucky for us both since we live in the midwest and in the deep south they would melt before they got here :p Its times like this I am glad I moved from Vermont hahaha

Reactions: orto23

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I know I said no "NTR," but i didn't know that there were different versions of it. I thought "NTR" was when someone steals or fucks your girl. I didn't realize it's also "NTR" if you steal someone else girl. I thought that was "Cucking." Apparently it's both. Your girls will never cheat on you in my games. I promise that!! You will steal girls from other guys though. Thar's what is happening in the second half of 0.05. You may still like it. The boyfriend is Canadian and will be apologizing a lot while you impregnate and steal his girlfriend away from him. It will be funny. I promise.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I know I said no "NTR," but i didn't know that there were different versions of it. I thought "NTR" was when someone steals or fucks your girl. I didn't realize it's also "NTR" if you steal someone else girl. I thought that was "Cucking." Apparently it's both. Your girls will never cheat on you in my games. I promise that!! You will steal girls from other guys though. Thar's what is happening in the second half of 0.05. You may still like it. The boyfriend is Canadian and will be apologizing a lot while you impregnate and steal his girlfriend away from him. It will be funny. I promise.
Doc there is a big difference between NTR and Cucking. But you can still not have NTR if she already left the boyfriend before the Canadian sister meets the MC.

Doc you could have it written that the boyfriend is a clingy and didn't want the Canadian Sister to be a MMA fighter so she left him but he still see's himself as her boyfriend not her ex. That way you don't have any NTR.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc there is a big difference between NTR and Cucking. But you can still not have NTR if she already left the boyfriend before the Canadian sister meets the MC.

Doc you could have it written that the boyfriend is a clingy and didn't want the Canadian Sister to be a MMA fighter so she left him but he still see's himself as her boyfriend not her ex. That way you don't have any NTR.
Can't do that. The MC will be impregnating Georgina right in front of him. It's gonna be funny.

Reactions: orto23 and jstreet

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017

I think I may have figure out how to do both.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Can't do that. The MC will be impregnating Georgina right in front of him. It's gonna be funny.
You could still have the impregnating of Georgina with him watch but have the event showing the boyfriend that he was her ex.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes