jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 1304995
Sammy's daughters Brandy and Sandy.
View attachment 1305002
Tammy's daughters Janis and Candice.
To bad Tammy's dauniece's didn't keep the ginger hair at least Sammy's girls did :love:. 4 dauniece's out of the twin if Sammy and Tammy both keep on having twins the building is going to be full before MC get's to number 23 and starts to have grand dauniece's. Lets hope Grant foreseen this happening and bought a few more buildings or a small country.;):LOL:

The dauniece's and Krissy's daughter are great looking Doc your starting to get the hang of modeling. (y)

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 1305023
This is a character that will be introduced halfway though 0.05. Again background is spoilers.
Money is on this one being Grany's daughter with MC and Akeko's new aunt.

View attachment 1305018
Mary's daughter. She won't appear until 0.06 though.
View attachment 1305020
Kira. I can't tell you about this character without spoiling things. You'll see.
View attachment 1305021
This is a new character that will be introduced in 0.06. Again, her background would be spoilers. I'll tell you after 0.05 is released.
Mary must be a little sad that she doesn't get her puppy dauniece. Kira is new sister or a daughter with a new girl or maybe Jessica's daughter. but with how evil Doc is it's most likely a new girl.;) and the last one most likely Akeko's dauniece.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017

Mary must be a little sad that she doesn't get her puppy dauniece. Kira is new sister or a daughter with a new girl or maybe Jessica's daughter. but with how evil Doc is it's most likely a new girl.;) and the last one most likely Akeko's dauniece.
You got some of it right, but with the wrong characters.

Reactions: jstreet

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017

Kira is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The girl in the black shirt is
I'm not gonna tell you who the other chick is because I want to see you shit a brick. LOL

Reactions: jstreet

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Kira is
The girl in the black shirt is
I'm not gonna tell you who the other chick is because I want to see you shit a brick. LOL
So Doc the one that you are not telling us could be Akeko's mother showing up after hearing her mother and daughter both having a kid.
Well a shot in the dark on who the unknown girls hit somewhat the target ;).

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
View attachment 1305020
Kira. I can't tell you about this character without spoiling things. You'll see.
View attachment 1305021
This is a new character that will be introduced in 0.06. Again, her background would be spoilers. I'll tell you after 0.05 is released.
I see Kira and the one in black got most of their genes from MC, as they dont look particulary asian. Given that Akeko and Cena are their mothers.

View attachment 1305023
This is a character that will be introduced halfway though 0.05. Again background is spoilers.
If i were to make a wild guess i would say that she perhaps is one of the unofficial daughters or perhaps Grant actually went to North Korea and knocked up one of old man Kims sisters, and she is one of the 23.

So Doc the one that you are not telling us could be Akeko's mother showing up after hearing her mother and daughter both having a kid.
Well a shot in the dark on who the unknown girls hit somewhat the target ;).
I pretty sure Grant at one point says that Akekos mother is dead.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes