tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Yeah, I would think this game takes place in Alabama but we taking a world trip for 23 siblings... Of all kinds of flavors apparently.
why alabama? kentucky is the family state, they're all closely related!

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Finally.
I didn't know what to laugh about anymore.

@ Doc you have to go faster.
I get depressed if I don't get my portion of Tiffany regularly!

manneychin

May 8, 2017
Does the Android version linked in 1st post include the Loli Patch from ?

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Haha - Seriously, 9 days and they're already nearly teens or whatever?
Still fun though, kinda a challenge just to see how fucked up it can get, and we're along for the ride ;)

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
23 Sisters [v0.05b] [Doc5252] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 684 MB / 124 MB - 23Sisters-0.05b-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 667 MB / 107 MB - 23Sisters-0.05b-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
Yup, after the Op responding that the models get an uplift later i tried it and gotta say the models after the uplift are nice, too bad it is too much work to... Rework the pics already there, but I do look forward to the future of this whacky game

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
It's a crying shame we didn't see Tammy nor Sammy's twin-filled bellies. Better knock em up with accelerated triplets and render them to make up for it Doc5252. :WeSmart:

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
The humour is still on point, really liked the reworks, especially Akeko. You were right i would never have guessed that that new model you showed us was going to be Cena. I will take a wild guess and say that the experiments have something to do about Grant not actually dying. its gonna be interesting to see what the MC's mother has to say about things, but considering she was naked i think is a safe bet shes onboard. It may have been the positioning of the models but it looked like Tiff's dauniece had a full bush(atleast thats what im gonna belive until told otherwise), in the scene after MC fucked her. Im a bit sad that we did not get to see the twins pregnant and that Krissy had to leave.
Keep up the good work Doc, now looking forward to DLG 0.2:)

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes