AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
You forgot Kira. Twin's twins, 4 + Kira + The Dauniece + Randie. 7 daughters.
So the two unborn is from Mary and Cena right? We still have Yuna and Jessica that the mc fucked but still nothing about them.
The born ones is Susan from Tiffany, Brandy/Sandy/Janis/Candice from the Twins, Kira from Akeko and Randie from Krissy.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
For those of you who wanted to see the twins pregnant you will get your chance, I promise. They will get pregnant again. I plan a pregnant twin threeway. You may have to wait a few months though.
Doc more twin fun :love:.....:unsure: wait just one set of twins or all sets (Tammy and Sammy + their kids or just Tammy and her set of twins or Sammy and her set of twins)?

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc more twin fun :love:.....:unsure: wait just one set of twins or all sets (Tammy and Sammy + their kids or just Tammy and her set of twins or Sammy and her set of twins)?
First I plan on having a twin pregnant threeway with Sammy and Tammy. I'm also thinking two fourways with each mother and her twins. I can't put all the characters on screen at once because of my crappy graphics card, so it's the best I can do. It'll be a while before it happens though.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
The humour is still on point, really liked the reworks, especially Akeko. You were right i would never have guessed that that new model you showed us was going to be Cena. I will take a wild guess and say that the experiments have something to do about Grant not actually dying. its gonna be interesting to see what the MC's mother has to say about things, but considering she was naked i think is a safe bet shes onboard. It may have been the positioning of the models but it looked like Tiff's dauniece had a full bush(atleast thats what im gonna belive until told otherwise), in the scene after MC fucked her. Im a bit sad that we did not get to see the twins pregnant and that Krissy had to leave.
Keep up the good work Doc, now looking forward to DLG 0.2:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Buuuuuut..... timing-wise... the twins were not yet far enough along - not showing anywhere near the level of the first 2 girls...

Therein lies the issue of setting a specific gestation timeline and skipping it for convenience...
The game skipped ahead 9 days after Tiffany and Krissy's water broke. That would make it exactly 14 days since conception which is how long it takes for the accelerated pregnancy to finish. The timing is perfect. I keep detailed notes about characters and pregnancy times.

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
The game skipped ahead 9 days after Tiffany and Krissy's water broke. That would make it exactly 14 days since conception which is how long it takes for the accelerated pregnancy to finish. The timing is perfect. I keep detailed notes about characters and pregnancy times.
im not hateing on the game well anymore but why make them look like that is there a purpose? i like the game but i can stare to much at the sun for the same reason i cant look at the girls heads

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Bringing in the goat girl was an interesting idea.
Just hope she doesn't eat an old tin can.

So I guess the next step is Tiffany getting a drug that gives her a temporary wang so she can help the MC impregnate some girls. Or the MC ends up getting so worn out he's hospitalized and Tiffany steps up to help him out. LOL
Tiffany knocks up her own daughter. :unsure:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok .. Doc .. wtf man .. you took Krissy from me .... i want her back ... and as far as dad dying ... i'm calling that B.S. ... i don't believe it .. well until i see it ... :LOL:
sorry but so far i wouldn't believe his death till he actually dies ... and a guy like him doesn't die that easily .... just a hunch but i think a sound one ... love the goat girl ... damn i wanna fuck her so bad ... love the humor you add to the game ... you fucking make me laugh so damn loud my wife says read it to her to see what was so funny ... i think shes becoming a fan of yours also ..
oh yeah 1 other thing .. whats happening with Jessica .. she get pregnant or not ... will we see her again ?

Last edited:

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
Hi!
Is it ok if patch the android by putting it in "Android/data/'gamefolder'/files/Game", or the only way is to play with Joiplay and patch it normaly? Or perhaps is the official android already pre-patched?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
My two sadnesses is there isn't really a mutant goat army (However, we will get aliens). We didn't meet Tiff's doctor again, she deserves to be part of the fun.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes