jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I'm missing all of the above...
like in Zephea's post links for the game, Patch and Mods are there at the bottom of the first post but if you don't want to download the patch and game but want them both in one go use Doc's Itch link.

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
Finished this update and can see we are on good route to impregante every female in game, finally we can see how mc's mom looks, maybe he can impregnate her to twins pregnacy:sneaky:
I have big dillema from yesterday, if MC's and Tiff's daughter is mc's dauniece so how call mc's and mc's mom child :unsure::KEK:
Grandadaughter?
Grandnaughter?
grandnaughter is naughty(i know worst joke ever)

Anyway thanks for game
It would be his daughter + sister so Dauster, obviously.

bigtraps123

Jun 10, 2021
this looks very interesting!
are any of the girls muscular?
and is there like flexing or lifting that the girls do?

Jan 31, 2019
If you have installed my Mod it's recommended to install the loli patch from the OP (or deactivate the loli content in my Mod menu)
How do I disable loli? I am NOT in to that nor is it legal where I live, I was VERY apprehensive about downloading that patch just to make your mod work, but I did, and would like to DISABLE the LOLI content (if there is any in this game)

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
How do I disable loli? I am NOT in to that nor is it legal where I live, I was VERY apprehensive about downloading that patch just to make your mod work, but I did, and would like to DISABLE the LOLI content (if there is any in this game)
go to preferences. and you wont see shit without the patch adding the data, but the game will throw errors with the mod installed.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes