Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Akeko and Cena's daughter's would be sisters, but Cena's daughter would also be Akeko's great aunt and Kira's great-great aunt. Cena's daughter would be the sisaunt to Kira. It still makes sense.
Please stop fuckin with the rest of my brain ....o_O

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Okay here's the craziness. Akeko and Cena's daughter's would be sisters, but Cena's daughter would also be Akeko's great aunt and Kira's great-great aunt. Cena's daughter would be the sisaunt to Kira. It still makes sense.
yes it makes sence for akekos daughter but cena says make the sisunt for akeko.
screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
but Cena's daughter would also be Akeko's great aunt
I think you've added a superfluous generation.
Cena's daughter with MC would be half-sister to Akeko's Mother.
That makes her an Aunt to Akeko. Nothing more.
She'd need to be Cena's sister, to be a great Aunt to Akeko.

She's great Aunt (half-sister to Grandmother, Akeko's Mother) & half-sister (same Father) to Akeko's daughter.
Great-Sisunt.

Last edited:
Reactions: jaw1986baby

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Hey KoGa3. Love your work and Much appreciated. I don't know why but I am not getting the "Loli Mod on/off" option. I have tried various actions including 1/ deleting the L mod and checking the mod menu. 2/ re downloading and reinstalling the L mod, 3/ starting a new game 4/ deleting and reinstalling your mod. I still only get the W/Thru mod On/Off Option. I am in a standard Windows Op Syst everything else works fine (oh Except your Replay gallery crashes the game if I try to scroll down). Any thoughts??
Cheers
Martin

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
An attempt at a character chart, i have not included Cena and Mary's daughters as they are not born yet, and i used the default name for Tiff's dauniece. Let me know if i missed someone.:)

Edit: cleaned it up a bit and added pictures of the characters.
Edit 2: updated with the new info given in DLG 0.2, also included Cena and Mary's daughters, but without names since as far as i know Doc5252 never has never said what their names are.
Edit 3: updated with the names for Evie and Megan.
Edit 4: updated with the new info given in 0.6.

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hey KoGa3. Love your work and Much appreciated. I don't know why but I am not getting the "Loli Mod on/off" option. I have tried various actions including 1/ deleting the L mod and checking the mod menu. 2/ re downloading and reinstalling the L mod, 3/ starting a new game 4/ deleting and reinstalling your mod. I still only get the W/Thru mod On/Off Option. I am in a standard Windows Op Syst everything else works fine (oh Except your Replay gallery crashes the game if I try to scroll down). Any thoughts??
Cheers
Martin
Well, that's strange.

But: As far as I remember, my pre-version of the Mod had that error in my RePlay function. And the "LoLi" button was also integrated by me afterwards. So maybe you have an old Mod version. The current one is v0.05b. So please re-download my Mod again, hopefully that will solve it.

Reactions: OzBrit

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Well, that's strange.

But: As far as I remember, my pre-version of the Mod had that error in my RePlay function. And the "LoLi" button was also integrated by me afterwards. So maybe you have an old Mod version. The current one is v0.05b. So please re-download my Mod again, hopefully that will solve it.
Brilliant thank you - that was indeed the problem I was using the "Pre" version of 5b. All sorted.
Cheers
Martin

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I was involved in a discussion on Midlife Crisis and thought of Doc5252...

Someone From Another Thread said:
However, there will always be a certain disconnect between the dev and the players - (good) devs have a certain idea how they want their story to go, maybe including a twist, maybe not, and the players have their idea how they want stuff to continue which will not line up with the dev's idea - or with any other player's idea for that matter. But a good dev knows more about their characters than any player will ever find out because favorite pizza topping is just not part of the game.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
For those of you thinking that I'll be going straight back to 23 Sisters after 0.2 of DLG is released, you're wrong. I'm gonna spend a few days working on the "Crossover Special." It is a kinetic novel that will bring characters from both 23S and DLG into one game. It will be a SubscribeStar exclusive and I'm pretty sure it won't leak here because of a smol problem. LOL. Any tier subscriber will be able to get it. Episode 1 and 2 will be short stories about Debbie and Lauren from DLG. Krissy and Tiffany from 23S will be in it too. You'll learn some vital information about 0.3 of DLG. I guarantee that it'll surprise you. I will be doing 2-3 of these a year. The script is already written, so all I have to do is renders and coding. I'll keep you guys updated.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes