ben akeba

May 9, 2018
... model are not to my taste, but the story ... mostly unfappable but i love this game >< grant is in the top ten favorite character in the game i've played this year (and i've played a lot :X)

Lesivious

Apr 1, 2018
Ok first things first, BEST FUCKIN COMEDY SATIRE STORY EVER.
This is pure feckin genius, and the models actually lend an authenticity to the comedy, Love
the Bitch face some of them have, also the O face for some of the Orgasms was Perfect.
but I still think most of the girls are HOT. Thank you for making this game
you now stand at a sold 6 out of 10 of the best Adult games I've ever played.
Just for clarification I have a List for the 10 Best games I've ever
Played and your sitting at number 6, I think at writing this I've played around 314 Adult games.

bigtraps123

Jun 10, 2021

Proof that I'm trying to figure out animations. This one ain't perfect, but I'm getting there.
hey mr.creator

are any of the girls muscular?
and is there like flexing or lifting that the girls do?
if not are there any plans to make them?

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
there is a little logical failure with the sisunt. shouldn´t it be niecunt or aunce because we impregnate the granny not the mother?
akeko whould be the aunt and niece not sister and aunt.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
there is a little logical failure with the sisunt. shouldn´t it be niecunt or aunce because we impregnate the granny not the mother?
akeko whould be the aunt and niece not sister and aunt.
A daughter from the Grandmother would be a half-sister to the Mother.
That makes her an Aunt to the Granddaughter, Akeko.
They won't be Sisters as they don't share the same Father, or Mother.
Grandmother's daughter is just an Aunt to Akeko.

She's a Great-Aunt to Akeko's coming child, but she's also a Sister, as they share the same Father.
Presume Sisunt is the relationship to Akeko's daughter.

Last edited:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'm gonna start work on the "Crossover Specials" soon. The "Crossover Specials" will only be released to subscribers on SubscribeStar. They will be kinetic novels featuring characters from both games. I'll be releasing the first "Crossover Special" right after the full release of Daddy's Little Girls 0.2. It will take place in the missing days from 23 Sisters after Tiffany and Krissy give birth. Lauren and Debbie will be going to visit Tiffany and Krissy. There will be some family lesbian scenes, but neither MC will be in the game. Don't want any NTR. It'll be done during my free time. I hope you guys like it. It will be a SubscribeStar exclusive. It will never be released to the public. So, if you want to play it subscribe to me.

Jul 6, 2021
I tried but that site doesn't work and fuck patreon for not being OK. Someone might pirate but not interested in Kinetic Novel at all. Waiting to see who is next. All the sisters are hot. And once the Daughnieces come it's like living in the rural US South. If not all planned I'd like to suggest a sister who is a dominatrix.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I tried but that site doesn't work and fuck patreon for not being OK. Someone might pirate but not interested in Kinetic Novel at all. Waiting to see who is next. All the sisters are hot. And once the Daughnieces come it's like living in the rural US South. If not all planned I'd like to suggest a sister who is a dominatrix.
Actually I should probably mention that only Episode 1 will be a lesbian adventure. Episode 2 and beyond will be the girls telling stories about their pasts. I'm not sure what Tiffany and Krissy's stories will be about, but Lauren and Debbie's stories are teased in 0.2 of DLG. They experienced and have witnessed a lot stuff with their brother.

Reactions: Burgh917

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
hey doc, kinda randomly curious if you'll make a more serious toned VN one day. like i think the idea of breeding one's harem into existence with the ups and downs of it all (socially speaking, not genetically) could be an interesting premise to explore.

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
So looking into this future tag of cuck is the mc being the one taking the woman or the one losing his woman?

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
A daughter from the Grandmother would be a half-sister to the Mother.
That makes her an Aunt to the Granddaughter, Akeko.
They won't be Sisters as they don't share the same Father, or Mother.
Grandmother's daughter is just an Aunt to Akeko.

She's a Great-Aunt to Akeko's coming child, but she's also a Sister, as they share the same Father.
Presume Sisunt is the relationship to Akeko's daughter.
and thats the thing. granny (not so granny anymore :ROFLMAO:) said make a sisunt for akeko.

Reactions: whichone

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Okay here's the craziness. Akeko and Cena's daughter's would be sisters, but Cena's daughter would also be Akeko's great aunt and Kira's great-great aunt. Cena's daughter would be the sisaunt to Kira. It still makes sense.
dude you just stop answering people ... not good man not good .. we realize your busy ... but take a few minutes .. :rolleyes:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes