Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
GM.png
If people are gonna call me and my games nuts, well, I'm gonna go full batshit crazy!! Meet another of Grant's unofficial daughtersi. Looks like Uncle Buck has an inside man at Grant's genetics lab. Grant's been spending too much time with lonely Middle-Eastern farmers. I hope I just offended a bunch of people.

Last edited:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Nope. Maybe just a little fucking around with goat DNA. Uncle Buck saw this coming.
Doc after one of the kids come out like with tthe goat DNA I could see Mary wanting to have her next kid to have some dog DNA added.;)

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
DOG MUTANTS DON'T EXIST!! At least I don't think they do.
Give the mad scientists that like to play god with chimeras, there are some reports of hybrids already. At the very most public, is human wombs in cows and pigs as they plan on removing human fertility for test tube babies and human cloning for slaves.

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
I wonder if the writer realizes the crazy rich dude has just committed the human species to extinction... It'll take thousands of years, but if every one of his descendants is guaranteed to be a girl, and the drug causing that is (somehow) part of the female egg, then males are going to get steadily rarer and rarer as generations go by, even after the MC has long since died of old age. His granddaughters are going to find somebody to have kids with, and they'll all be girls too.

After all, anyone with even a drop of european blood today is guaranteed to be related to Charlemange somehow.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I wonder if the writer realizes the crazy rich dude has just committed the human species to extinction... It'll take thousands of years, but if every one of his descendants is guaranteed to be a girl, and the drug causing that is (somehow) part of the female egg, then males are going to get steadily rarer and rarer as generations go by, even after the MC has long since died of old age. His granddaughters are going to find somebody to have kids with, and they'll all be girls too.

After all, anyone with even a drop of european blood today is guaranteed to be related to Charlemange somehow.
I mean if the technology to make women only have girls exists, I think it's safe to assume that there is also technology to reverse that.

Game Developer
May 31, 2017

giphy.gif

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Georgina.png
Sitting here on the couch with my girl, watching TV because it's raining outside. Decided to redo Georgina. This is what I've got so far. What do ya think? Remember that she's an MMA fighter so she needs to have short hair so her opponent doesn't grab it. She's in her late teens early twenties.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
View attachment 1284258
Sitting here on the couch with my girl, watching TV because it's raining outside. Decided to redo Georgina. This is what I've got so far. What do ya think? Remember that she's an MMA fighter so she needs to have short hair so her opponent doesn't grab it. She's in her late teens early twenties.
Looks nice, the only thing that perhaps could be improved are how defined her muscles are.

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
I mean if the technology to make women only have girls exists, I think it's safe to assume that there is also technology to reverse that.
It'd probably have been easier to genetically alter the MC, since the male either passes on an X chromosome (resulting in a daughter) or a Y chromosome (resulting in a son). If you were to somehow alter him to only produce sperm cells with an X, only all of his kids would be female.

Reactions: Badjourasmix

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Had a good last day at the beach. Early tomorrow morning it's back home and back to work. While fishing and relaxing I've come up with some great ideas. Some of which you guys and gals have seen. I'm holding back quite a lot. I came up with a great joke that deals with Meehh. I've kinda give a nod to what it's about. I'm still trying to figure out how I'm gonna start after the Tiffany/Krissy scene. I know how I'm dealing with that cliffhanger. I planned that when I wrote that final scene. I might delay Meehh and just do Georgina. As Georgina's boyfriend would say "Sorry." LOL Mary will meet Grant of course in the first half. I know what that's gonna look like. I know that there will be a big cucking scene with Georgina's boyfriend. Poor guy. I should make him French Canadian, so I can get a jab at France while I'm at it. Once he sees the MC and Georgina fucking, he gives up right away. Hahaha. Sorry to all my French follower. Like I said I plan to offend everyone. I'll keep ya'll updated.

apariciodof

Feb 1, 2018
View attachment 1284258
Hey Doc, is your girl your little sister too?

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes