zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
UPDATE v1.0 Final

I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
ATUALIZAÇÃO v1.0 Final

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

test.png

1648775036928.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para versão v1.0 Final

Last edited:

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Minor bug:
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but when you start a brand new game, you get a glimpse of text followed by a yes or no option but have no clue what it's about until you make a choice and back up to choice option which shows the text in background. Relates to walkthrough.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Doc5252 Productions

list101

Mar 18, 2019
This game is testing my perv limits when it comes down to granma fucking - if that would happen in real life my dick would run for cover.

Reactions: gpsywolf

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
Granny sex and weird looking models? nah. Respect to dev for hard work, sure it wasnt easy to make the game but not my thing. good luck in the future.

• Wow
Reactions: pgm_01

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Granny sex and weird looking models? nah. Respect to dev for hard work, sure it wasnt easy to make the game but not my thing. good luck in the future.
There is literally one scene with granny that is optional, I think it would be worth playing it before you write it off, but whatever.

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
The models are ok looking, they could be better but they are somewhat cute, they were very bad at the beginning, I doubt the dev will do a revamp 2.0 but I can assure you this is not going to be the last dev's game and he will only get better

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Yes, it's funny. Thanks for this.
I would ask who the hell is Frank and if it does count as N#R but i won't :KEK:
You can imagine reactions on your comic in another day than April Fool's Day?:KEK::HideThePain:
N#R!!!!!!!
I know NTR is the work of God just like the great Professor Incest once said. :KEK:
Frank is the MC of something Doc worked and shall not be named to not have this one locked down again.

3.40 star(s) 111 Votes