list101

Mar 18, 2019
This game is testing my perv limits when it comes down to granma fucking - if that would happen in real life my dick would run for cover.

Reactions: gpsywolf

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
Granny sex and weird looking models? nah. Respect to dev for hard work, sure it wasnt easy to make the game but not my thing. good luck in the future.

• Wow
Reactions: pgm_01

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Granny sex and weird looking models? nah. Respect to dev for hard work, sure it wasnt easy to make the game but not my thing. good luck in the future.
There is literally one scene with granny that is optional, I think it would be worth playing it before you write it off, but whatever.

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
The models are ok looking, they could be better but they are somewhat cute, they were very bad at the beginning, I doubt the dev will do a revamp 2.0 but I can assure you this is not going to be the last dev's game and he will only get better

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Yes, it's funny. Thanks for this.
I would ask who the hell is Frank and if it does count as N#R but i won't :KEK:
You can imagine reactions on your comic in another day than April Fool's Day?:KEK::HideThePain:
N#R!!!!!!!
I know NTR is the work of God just like the great Professor Incest once said. :KEK:
Frank is the MC of something Doc worked and shall not be named to not have this one locked down again.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
I know NTR is the work of God just like the great Professor Incest once said. :KEK:
Frank is the MC of something Doc worked and shall not be named to not have this one locked down again.
I remember Frank, i knew who he is. Just i'm missing characters from that game and crossover :HideThePain:
I just finished update but to say someting not 100% stupid must make few runs.

Oh, BTW I saw some rumors on discord about new NTR game relased by Doc. NTR SIS or someting like this, every male will be Man-Whore. More info here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
So where is the new content? I start from a save near the end of the last game and it ends where the last update ended. Am I missing something here?

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes