J'Daremo

Jul 2, 2020
Hmmmm, maybe another sister will show up that turns out to be Futa and pegs MC so he turns out like Arnold in the movie Junior
junior-1sh-94-arnold-schwarzenegger.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: giqui

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc I hope MC gets to have a scene with Cobo to. :devilish::sneaky::whistle:
Maybe in a future update, but not this one. Carol will be going off to meet with her and have some grandma granddaughter time. The MC won't even be in the scene. It's kind of a side story to the main story. She was just thought up while I was writing the script today. She was not planned what-so-ever. It's was just spur of the moment. Also she's Queen Cobo. I forgot.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Maybe in a future update, but not this one. Carol will be going off to meet with her and have some grandma granddaughter time. The MC won't even be in the scene. It's kind of a side story to the main story. She was just thought up while I was writing the script today. She was not planned what-so-ever. It's was just spur of the moment. Also she's Queen Cobo. I forgot.
The best ideas are the casual ones, so keep up Doc!;) (y)
yum-drooling.gif

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Doc you tease. :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Have you ever dreamed of fucking a Mothman? I will make your wishes come true. Her name is Clementine.

mc “I'm gonna cum soon.”

clem “Do it!”

clem “Cum inside me!”

clem “Impregnate this third generation Mothman!”

mc “Agghhhh!”

clem “AND THERE'S GENERATION FOUR!!”

• Wow
Reactions: jstreet
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes