jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
For those of y'all that don't know when I started working on 23 Sisters I was using a NVidia 1060 GTX. No not a 1660 a 1060. That is not a typo. I used it for more than 6 months after the initial release. So if any dev says their graphics card isn't good and that's why it takes months to release an update just refer back to this and the fact that I sometimes get multiple updates out in a month. View attachment 3440625
Doc your skills have come along way from Goblin Tiffany to End of Game God Tiff;)(y)

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
The only thing missing was the humor tag, with this tag we could even expect some joke in the responses.
Hmm, I've never seen a game with so much idiocy and so much GAME OVER.
We do everything right and answer everything right, to a lot of questions and all that comes back is you couldn't get your sister pregnant, try again GAME OVER.o_O
You have to answer the early ones stupid, because it's the answers she thinks.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I mean, in all other respects, this game is my kind of thing, to be fair :sneaky:

Like the title alone was enough to make me interested lol
It's cool. I know my games aren't for everyone. I don't get upset about people that don't enjoy it. I just ask people try it, which you did, and so you have my respect.

4444444444.png

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Can someone breakdown the family tree for me, or at least point me in the right direction? Cuz I wish I could make sense of it...

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes