Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Well, that was a disappointing ending.
It was an ending though. You've got to admit that in itself is more of an accomplishment than 95% of AVN. Also, as the Dev and author of this game I somewhat agree with you. I sadly bit off way more than I could chew with this one. It was my first main project. I have learned from my mistakes and am improving my craft. You only get better and improve by failure.

Runolan

Jan 18, 2018
I'm missing 3 scenes in replay : page 2 row 1 fourth from left (after Georgina), page 2 row 2 first from left, (before Georgina) and the last one (after Brooke). Anyone got fix for this? Or is it as it means to be?

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Where we started vs where we are.

3 years!! 3 YEARS!!! Today marks 3 years since I released 23 Sisters and my life's trajectory was changed forever. Covid destroyed a lot of people's lives. It improved mine though. The reason I got into making games was because I was bored during the Covid Lock downs. That's it. That's the reason. I had no idea that I had a creative bone in my body. It was interesting to learn that I have quite a few....trillion. LOL! The fact that I get to make games almost full-time bring me such joy. This is all thanks to y'all. The fans. I appreciate that you guys and gals enjoy my insane, psychotic, delusions and am happy to continue to share them with you. As you know I'm continuing to work on Extra Credit and Tomboy Supremacy, I've also started work on Alabama Isekai the DLG spinoff and the SFW Three Deaths strategy game. Plus I also have more than 8 other games planned for the future. Anyway, thank you for the past 3 years. Hopefully there's many more in the future.

-The Doc5252 Production Team.
3rd.png

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
For those of y'all that don't know when I started working on 23 Sisters I was using a NVidia 1060 GTX. No not a 1660 a 1060. That is not a typo. I used it for more than 6 months after the initial release. So if any dev says their graphics card isn't good and that's why it takes months to release an update just refer back to this and the fact that I sometimes get multiple updates out in a month. 1.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
For those of y'all that don't know when I started working on 23 Sisters I was using a NVidia 1060 GTX. No not a 1660 a 1060. That is not a typo. I used it for more than 6 months after the initial release. So if any dev says their graphics card isn't good and that's why it takes months to release an update just refer back to this and the fact that I sometimes get multiple updates out in a month. View attachment 3440625
Doc your skills have come along way from Goblin Tiffany to End of Game God Tiff;)(y)

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes