gremmie

Jun 4, 2017
No story - just a checklist of scenes
No characters - they spend every last breath describing some weird plan or explaining the family tree
"Animations" are random and unfappable - the arms flapping around thing is no damn good
There should not be tags for comedy and humor, except in an ironic way. This game is stoopid but far from funny.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
No story - just a checklist of scenes
No characters - they spend every last breath describing some weird plan or explaining the family tree
"Animations" are random and unfappable - the arms flapping around thing is no damn good
There should not be tags for comedy and humor, except in an ironic way. This game is stoopid but far from funny.
Thank you for your feedback.

bigboy6220

Jun 27, 2020
Nooo I can't run the update!

Edit: So I'm getting a "Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back" error. I tested on some other saves of mine and weirdly enough I can go back to a save from Jan '22 before a choice about fucking Abere before getting on a plane but i can't continue any save made after picking that choice (which admittedly is only 2 saves). strange. Guess I'm replaying stuff haha

Edit 2: I copied the final update over the old update and added the mod patch and it worked so I'm guessing it was a mod issue. my bad. great ending definitely worth the confusion!

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
That ending kinda let me down. If other people enjoyed it, I won't shit in their Wheaties (lol), but I guess I was expecting something a little more than what it was.
Anywho...still an entertaining game, over all.

Now...will the side game (Super Hero whatever) get anything new? At the end of the last update, it suggested a possible later update.

Reactions: indio68

ALEX34210

Jun 29, 2022
This game would be good only if it had shown creampie scenes .Just text of creampie is what makes it like other games like adverse effect.visuals are average .

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
23Sisters-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
French translation for .
Thanks frelon71 for this translation.
————————————————————————
Traduction en français pour la .
Merci frelon71 pour cette traduction.

N.b.: si les dialogues restent en anglais, charger vôtre partie, allez dans "Préférences", passer le jeu en anglais, attendez quelques secondes, repassez le jeu en français.

Last edited:

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
That ending kinda let me down. If other people enjoyed it, I won't shit in their Wheaties (lol), but I guess I was expecting something a little more than what it was.
Anywho...still an entertaining game, over all.

Now...will the side game (Super Hero whatever) get anything new? At the end of the last update, it suggested a possible later update.
You mean like MC defeating an alien armada invasion of earth with a cock ring that fires lasers from his penis,
only to then fly up in a UFO with the opening star wars theme playing in the background as he flies through the galaxy
on a mission to impregnate alien women with the end credit saying NEXT GAME: My 1,000 Alien Lovers?

Gimpster

Aug 15, 2021
i found this to be the stupididest game i have ever played on here but in a laugh out loud kinda way ppl ar taking too serious just play it and realise its a comedy .. ok some of the jokes kinda fall flat but its still bonkers as hell and made me laugh more than not .... it did its job

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
When the final release came out, I decided to replay the whole game from the beginning.
I am now at the Cozmo scene, and so far it is getting to be very interesting.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes