Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc5252 Productions Note :
We would like to thank everyone who has stood behind us and supported us while making this game. We had a lot of fun making it and have learned a lot on how to make better games and what folks enjoy. Your feedback has been so helpful. With your feedback we have been able to create other works that a lot of folks have fallen in love with. We've gotten better at character development, gameplay and storytelling. This was our first success and as single moms with 8 kids always say "The first one is always a throwaway and hopefully you learn from your mistakes." Again, thank you.

Last edited:

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
This game is pretty funny - play it for that and not the fappage, because most of the models are too fugly to fap to. Well, they look aggressively inbred, which just adds to the humor. :ROFLMAO:

I have not played it fully, maybe they look less like Arkansas residents later on. But I am playing it JUST for the writing, so it is just that good.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
This game is pretty funny - play it for that and not the fappage, because most of the models are too fugly to fap to. Well, they look aggressively inbred, which just adds to the humor. :ROFLMAO:

I have not played it fully, maybe they look less like Arkansas residents later on. But I am playing it JUST for the writing, so it is just that good.
Hey we don't bring up Arkansas here. Though if you want some fun with it's neighbor to the North check out our Tomboy game. Thanks for playing though. Enjoy.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
That better be a beer funnel and not what i think it is.

I really don't know what that's used for. Pisswiser? Or actual beer?
I saw them with both women and men when I searched something like "guys looking up with funnels" or similar. They're clearly for collecting some kind of fluid in some kind of perverse setting. It ain't anything like the beer bongs we used in college - that's all I can really say.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes