Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Good to see you still have Shaddy on the payroll, but will you still be able to claim that tax break on him? Rumor has that funding going to the FAA to hire " workers who suffer "severe intellectual" disabilities, psychiatric problems and other mental and physical conditions " as new air traffic controllers.
Oh, yeah. My tax breaks have no effect on that FAA stuff. LOL!

Reactions: Carlos Bohica

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Good to see you still have Shaddy on the payroll, but will you still be able to claim that tax break on him? Rumor has that funding going to the FAA to hire " workers who suffer "severe intellectual" disabilities, psychiatric problems and other mental and physical conditions " as new air traffic controllers.
Most of those people likely play Doc's games, so they know not to take Shaddy away from him.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Not long ago, jstreet and I were throwing around ideas for what the next story should be, that took over after 23 Sisters, and I think that I figured out the perfect story.

23 Sisters: The story of one priest who had to deal with the sins of 23 Sisters at a convent...
Their confessions eventually drove him to the edge, and he found himself unable to stop himself from taking advantage of their sinful needs.

With the re use of the name, it would also have the advantage of driving the Patreon censors insane, because it's theme and content would not be a violation of their TOS...
Even though the characters in the story were calling each other, sister, and father...
Or even brother and sister...
And one of the sisters could even be the Mother (superior).

Last edited:

Carlos Bohica

Jan 2, 2023
Not long ago, jstreet and I were throwing around ideas for what the next story should be, that took over after 23 Sisters, and I think that I figured out the perfect story.

23 Sisters: The story of one priest who had to deal with the sins of 23 Sisters at a convent...
Their confessions eventually drove him to the edge, and he found himself unable to stop himself from taking advantage of their sinful needs.

With the re use of the name, it would also have the advantage of driving the Patreon sensors insane, because it's theme and content would not be a violation of their TOS...
Even though the characters in the story were calling each other, sister, and father...
Or even brother and sister...
And one of the sisters could even be the Mother (superior).
Nice premise. Now let me quote from an ABC news article dated July 27, 2022.... " According to a recent study, less than 1% of nuns in America are under 40 and the average sister is 80 years old. " So, yeah. Old people having sex. It might work, if....the pope blows the vatican budget on Charlie clones NE ( nun edition). You might have to outsource the software updating, though. Otherwise you might end up with an army of Robertas (ie: Black Lagoon)

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Nice premise. Now let me quote from an ABC news article dated July 27, 2022.... " According to a recent study, less than 1% of nuns in America are under 40 and the average sister is 80 years old. " So, yeah. Old people having sex. It might work, if....the pope blows the vatican budget on Charlie clones NE ( nun edition). You might have to outsource the software updating, though. Otherwise you might end up with an army of Robertas (ie: Black Lagoon)
Well, considering that Grant is the only older person that we have seen in any of Docs stories, it is pretty obvious that the people are turned into crackers to feed the younger people, after a certain age.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes