GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm not gonna make the game loli only. I'm trying to get as many fetishes in as possible. I will try to do better animation. Remember that I just learned how to do basic ones less than six moths ago. I'm still learning.
You're doing great, Doc. I recently opened Daz and put an actor in and I was like...WTF!?

Don't feel bad about having a bad day/week/month or whatever. Just keep doing your best.

BTW...the crossover with The Guardian was prime!!!

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
You're doing great, Doc. I recently opened Daz and put an actor in and I was like...WTF!?

Don't feel bad about having a bad day/week/month or whatever. Just keep doing your best.

BTW...the crossover with The Guardian was prime!!!
I haven't played the newest version of TG. I was told there was something in it for me. I know the developer.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The newest version of TG felt like your humor. So much that I thought you were involved. And..yeah...I kinda figured you know the developer :)
There's Seath, Shaddy Westy and I. We like to have fun with each others games. All I'll say is stay tuned for the Daddy's Little Girls Alpha. There might be an Easter Egg in it. A big one!

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I mean...who could complain about someone who offers MC 23,000,000,000 double dollars if you only have to fuck and impregnate all your hot sisters? Blasphemy! He's especially funny with that stupid toothy grin! Like...who would actually fuck him if not for the money to produce all those sisters?
Trigun cameo?

• Haha
Reactions: jstreet

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
1Custom.png
Okay, first off assets for DAZ3D are not cheap. I've decided that I'm gonna try something to help me make money to buy new assets for the game. For the "Low" "Low" price of $65 I can create two custom renders with the characters of my games. I will do 12 custom renders a month. More if I've got the time. I will do NSFW, but would appreciate it if I could get some SFW stuff so I can post it on certain web pages. I will not be doing these renders during working hours. I will be doing them during my off-time. It will be first come first serve. All monies from the selling of custom renders will go to buying assets for the game or somehow will be used to make the games. Send me a direct message if you are interested. If I can't do the render I will tell you and you won't be charged. You don't need to be a subscriber to do this. This is for everyone.

Jul 16, 2018
This game is totally crazy!

But... I have to say I like 'Daddy's little girls' better because it is a lot funnier. If you haven't tried that game yet you really should. There are a bunch of jokes in there that will have you laughing out loud!

Doc5252 Productions: your team really delivers something original and works really fast! :love:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
This game is totally crazy!

But... I have to say I like 'Daddy's little girls' better because it is a lot funnier. If you haven't tried that game yet you really should. There are a bunch of jokes in there that will have you laughing out loud!

Doc5252 Productions: your team really delivers something original and works really fast! :love:
Thanks. Glad you like them.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
It is always funny that the oldest daughter (pink hair chick) is the shyest one of them all :) And probably the last virgin in that family, ha ha!
The only one with Pink Hair is Abere she's not related to the MC because she is a Demon and most of MC's kids are still virgins in the word of MC hasn't made any grand daunieces with them.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The only one with Pink Hair is Abere she's not related to the MC because she is a Demon and most of MC's kids are still virgins in the word of MC hasn't made any grand daunieces with them.
Maybe he means Carrie from Daddy's Little Girls? He's still wrong though as there are plenty of girls who are still virgins in that family.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I'm wondering what happend here? I remember 23 sisters before but that game was different, Tiffany and Kris were more ugly, all characters looks better now.
Developer hired someone to do better models? Or he sold his project?
I'm not trying to offend anyone, just those characters in game looks better.
Nope, he just improved his skills and the models too, after upgrading his hardware. :)

• Wow
Reactions: Boobs Lover
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes