jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
RENDER OUT OF CONTEXT. LOL!
View attachment 1751006
Doc out of context sure and Grant isn't crazy nut job. Besides Doc I could see how something like this could have got started. ;)

t: Where have you been it's been a few months now?
m: What are you talking about? This is the first time I've meet you.
W: Tiffany are you sure this guy is your long lost brother? I know he looks just like him but he doesn't act like what you describe.
t: I'm sure of it. He is my brother the father of my dauniece.
m: The father of your what?
m: Look crazy I just moved to this city a few days ago and.. "looks at his watch" Damn it I'm late for teaching my class.
W: Well we don't have anything on him and Tiffany you did bring him in on no charges.
t: But.. But.. I don't want to lose you again. "jumps on MC wrapping her arms and legs around him"

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 1752094
I have decided that I will probably never show Uncle Buck in my games. I've been debating it in my heads since I first created him. Hew will be heard but never seen. I'm thinking the Superhero Special will be the closest we'll ever see of him.
Doc you might have bite off more than you can chew in trying to put Uncle Buck in game form. ;):LOL:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
View attachment 1752094
I have decided that I will probably never show Uncle Buck in my games. I've been debating it in my heads since I first created him. He will be heard but never seen. I'm thinking the Superhero Special will be the closest we'll ever see of him.
Uncle Buck is like Galactus everyone see him in a different Majestic and Fearsome form.... ;) :ROFLMAO:

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
View attachment 1752094
I have decided that I will probably never show Uncle Buck in my games. I've been debating it in my heads since I first created him. He will be heard but never seen. I'm thinking the Superhero Special will be the closest we'll ever see of him.
Keep the mystery he can either be a total tinfoil hat weirdo or just the man for the job don't spoil it by putting him in until you're 100% certain you're doing justice to the character and think it's finally time to show this glorious weirdo

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
View attachment 1752094
Part of me wonders if Uncle Buck even really exists or if he just like an ethereal force made of all the collective brain power of wild conspiracy theories and redneck belief. Like a Tulpa.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes