Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so like I said earlier today, all the renders are done. I've still got the two animations left to do. I'm actually out of the house right now on a trip. GF wanted to go to an anime convention so we went. I'll be back home tomorrow morning and I'll do the two animations then. This Alpha has no choices in it. The story doesn't really follow the MC, but instead follows some of the girls. Giving some exhibition and backstory. The only person you'll really make choices for is the MC. When following other characters there won't be any choices. I still think y'all will like this update. It is action packed. It's filled with advanced renders. I think it's some of my best work. I even rewrote some scenes just to make the scene more complicated and better looking. I am really trying hard to make this a better game and give y'all a better experience. Expect the Alpha out Monday...Well, if nothing comes up. It doesn't look like anything will come up though.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The second animation is cooking right now. Definitely will be tonight or tomorrow when the Alpha is released. Yes, I did say tonight. It all depends on how much work Shaddy has going on. If I can bully him into putting my game ahead of all the others I can probably get it out tonight. I can usually do that, so well see. I'll keep y'all updated.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
The second animation is cooking right now. Definitely will be tonight or tomorrow when the Alpha is released. Yes, I did say tonight. It all depends on how much work Shaddy has going on. If I can bully him into putting my game ahead of all the others I can probably get it out tonight. I can usually do that, so well see. I'll keep y'all updated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
LOLI POLICE SQUAD

COMING IN JUNE...RIGHT AFTER 23 SISTERS 0.10
View attachment 1839272
From the people behind the Police Academy movies and Hot Fuzz cums LOLI POLICE SQUAD! Don't think because they are small they can't KICK YOUR ASS..............

Directed by Danny DeVito, Starring Scarlett Johansson as Tiffany, Gal Gadot as beloved Charlie/ Charlie #2 and Ryan Reynolds as everyone's beloved crazy RoboGrant

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
From the people behind the Police Academy movies and Hot Fuzz cums LOLI POLICE SQUAD! Don't think because they are small they can't KICK YOUR ASS..............

Directed by Danny DeVito, Starring Scarlett Johansson as Tiffany, Gal Gadot as beloved Charlie/ Charlie #2 and Ryan Reynolds as everyone's beloved crazy RoboGrant
That would be worth watching.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes