Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I think I may have found a good name for Abere's sister. Okiku. Meaning "chrysanthemum"; this was a female demonic and evil spirit in a famous Japanese ghost story. I'm also leaning towards Eve for the Charlie clone for story reason.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
What spoilers?!?!...:unsure: maybe their are traps....:eek::eek::eek::eek: Dear Uncle Buck Docis trying to got into that fetish!!!!.....;):ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:
I promise, no traps. Well, no lady looking traps. The only ones I will use are the ones you can definitely tell are men, and they'll be there to joke about.

• Haha
Reactions: jstreet

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
All demons have purple hair. Abere's sister though is like Caroline in 23 Sisters, she's only half demon, so her hair is lighter. Abere is full blown demon. 1.png

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: jstreet

Gimpster

Aug 15, 2021
wtf some of these models look like they have been dumpster diving for the last 20 years ... and old lady sex ... jesus lol
so the mc is what billy joe ... and the other girls are his sisters mom aunts cousins kids .. step kids step mom step sisters ... mother .. granny ...fuck it yeah its alabama

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes