J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Sorry, but could someone give a hint how to play free 1 missing scene in main game and 4 missing in the special (see my screenshots from replay menue)
View attachment 1886163 View attachment 1886164

May be I´m to stupid or missed something of the right dessisions. So I have no clue what to do.
I played the games 6 times switching some answers, found a lot off "game off" options and got the actual endings for this update.
The attached saves may be help?
I think that's still the bug I've also had a few month's ago, at least the 4 ones from the superhero game I also remember. Seems they were not fixed so far.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Ok, so I`ll have to wait for the general bugfix ;)
He has the same issue in CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED with a couple of scenes not properly unlocking in the replay section. You've seen all of the scenes (pretty much impossible not to the way the game is written), you just can't do an "at will" replay for some of them because of the bug in the unlock.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Android 11
Most of ports are done for android 7.0 to android 9.0, newer phones don't want to install apps or can't find scripts in app. Wait till Doc solve it (maybe it's his fault :KEK:) or try to downlad joi play from google play and download pc version.

I had the something similiar with "Milfs of Sunville", app don't wanted to open after hour of playthrough cause missing script.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
View attachment 1893800
Sounds like Doc is starting to pull a page out of Apple's and Google's playbook....:KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:
Jokes aside, i was not able to even install 23 sisters on my 2006 pc :KEK:
I tried this for fun.

I'm waiting for day where i will read 23 sisters novel on Google Play. They are not discovered yet they could do money on adult games, imagine 23 sisters completed game in Google store - it would be amazing:eek:;)

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Jokes aside, i was not able to even install 23 sisters on my 2006 pc :KEK:
I tried this for fun.

I'm waiting for day where i will read 23 sisters novel on Google Play. They are not discovered yet they could do money on adult games, imagine 23 sisters completed game in Google store - it would be amazing:eek:;)
The problem is repy doesn't want to work on anything older than Win7 :cry:... Because of you and Win XP I tried on my oldest Window PC Window's 98 and wouldn't even show the folder.:KEK:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
The problem is repy doesn't want to work on anything older than Win7 :cry:... Because of you and Win XP I tried on my oldest Window PC Window's 98 and wouldn't even show the folder.:KEK:
Man and I thought I was strange playing on a very older Imac ( it's a late 2009 model), but you beat me by a lot man!!:eek::KEK::KEK::KEK:
gif-bowing-21.gif

• Haha
Reactions: jstreet
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes