Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
No hes funding his son to fuck and knock all his sisters up. Im just saying it could be that Grant gets fed up with his son fucking his daughters and getting them pregnant so he has other people to do it instead of his son.
but that isnt taboo and hot thats just vanilla and normal lol most dads want other people to knock up their daughters

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
No hes funding his son to fuck and knock all his sisters up. Im just saying it could be that Grant gets fed up with his son fucking his daughters and getting them pregnant so he has other people to do it instead of his son.
doubtful considering he had years to do that and his new body lacks the proper equipment to do so. also what would be the point considering he wasted all that money on his son? you don't invest money into a startup only to turn around and build your own startup because the first one was taking too long

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Doc (Grant) works in mysterious ways.
His plans will be revealed when the time is right.
So, for now, just sit back and enjoy the ride.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Well, guess what? I FINALLY FINISHED CHAPTER 6 OF THE THREE DEATHS!! Chapter 5 was released way back in January, so it's been a while. I've sent the draft to my coauthor LTL and he's gonna start work on it soon. STAY TUNED.... View attachment 2773565
YAY!!!!!!!
Better get ready for it then.
*checks list.
Purchase oysters? Check.
Purchase tissues? Ordered in bulk from Amazon, Check.
Purchase personal lubicants (teflon based)? Check.
Check on velociraptors? Shit, they got excited and escaped after the last 23 sisters announcement.

We should be good to go when it is released.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
YAY!!!!!!!
Better get ready for it then.
*checks list.
Purchase oysters? Check.
Purchase tissues? Ordered in bulk from Amazon, Check.
Purchase personal lubicants (teflon based)? Check.
Check on velociraptors? Shit, they got excited and escaped after the last 23 sisters announcement.

We should be good to go when it is released.
What a waste of money. There's actually no sex scenes in The Three Deaths. Sorry. There are some nude scenes though.

• Sad
Reactions: Xander Fields

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I thought so. I saw the stories in Pixiv, but didn't see renders along with them - just the stuff on your "Illustrations" page that have no apparent direct connection.
Yeah, it's something I do when I've got some spare time. It expands on the games to give some background on Zina the Zombie.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes