Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Tiffany's grandparents may or may not have been cousins.
:sneaky:Cousin incest is not good incest
Best incest is those between sibilings, Tiffany could say:"i love my brother cause he can fill my all holes, we're fiiting to eachother great cause we are family"
She could also add: "my mom and my dad were sibilings too and they have loved eachother like we are now"

Last edited:

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
now mc praised her dress, and told her to undress and to crawl under the table ;-)
better alternative, MC crawled under the table, and started licking Tiff pussy ... (now she will look different !?) ;-)

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Tiffany looks even more cute in this dress
I know why she's angry: she asked mc to fuck her in restaurant - he said no cause it's public place - Tiffany said: so what? Fuck me bro
:KEK:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Tiffany looks even more cute in this dress
I know why she's angry: she asked mc to fuck her in restaurant - he said no cause it's public place - Tiffany said: so what? Fuck me bro
:KEK:
good thing the MC wasn't me .. i did just that in real life .... under the table draped with a table clothe .... i also did it in a grocery store .. under a table of samples hiden by a table clothe again ...the girl was a little loud i had to cover her mouth .... :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
good thing the MC wasn't me .. i did just that in real life .... under the table draped with a table clothe .... i also did it in a grocery store .. under a table of samples hiden by a table clothe again ...the girl was a little loud i had to cover her mouth .... :ROFLMAO:
if that girl wasn't your sister it was ok

Tiffany could crawl under table to blow mc, but noooooo - she wanted to be fucked at table, when people watch, she likes it when someone watching :KEK:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes