whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
and could you imagine telling your dad .. well i did this sister .. but she'll never get pregnant .. for 1 she's to cold ... and well 2 .. shes dead .. then telling him you did her after she had died :oops:
First part I don't think he'd be too pleased with.
That final part, though... :unsure: I think the old dude would prob still get a kick out of knowing you did that. :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD and BUCCO

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Alpha, Wednesday, April 28th 12:00pm EST

Your mission can go hilariously wrong. It also can go violently wrong. It's up to you... I'm interested in both ways, we'll see ;-)

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Do not worry, I have less than zero interest in necro. (y)
We're talking quite serious negative equity! :ROFLMAO:
The Father is a proper perv with no limits, so I could see him getting turned on by just about anything, as long as it's "wrong".
I'm not afraid, I'm the same joke devill as you ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I swear. There is a workaround for impregnating a dead person. You've just got to have money and a group of really smart people. It's technically illegal, but it is something that humans can do.
W.T.F are you serious ??????????

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I swear. There is a workaround for impregnating a dead person. You've just got to have money and a group of really smart people. It's technically illegal, but it is something that humans can do.
Impregnating zombie is not good idea, child borned this way would be undead or immortal
Maybe Grant want mc to make a army of immortals to take Control over the world :KEK:
It's confusing
Even Tiffany's cat don't like this idea:
comment_1619559675KHYLjtSiVgoC0x5C4jgIn1 w400.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: BUCCO
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes