2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.1.1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 78 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Carnal Studio hit me up on Discord if you ever want to talk about an official android for your game.

Reactions: Carnal Studio

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Harem as "all the girls know about eachother and happily share", or "the MC is just a manwhore and bangs everyone behind their back"?
To really be a harem everyone involved needs to know about each other. Otherwise it's just the MC being a slut behind their backs, cheating if you will whether they are a couple or not.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
To really be a harem everyone involved needs to know about each other. Otherwise it's just the MC being a slut behind their backs, cheating if you will whether they are a couple or not.
I asked because one of the tags (in the developer's notes) is "Harem", but quite often is badly used to indicate just the MC being a slut.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I asked because one of the tags (in the developer's notes) is "Harem", but quite often is badly used to indicate just the MC being a slut.
Right now it's just optional cheating neither of the women really know about what happens with the other. Not a harem at all. And unless other characters are introduced it would be more like a throuple than anything.

Carnal Studio

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Changelog changed.
It will be both, he is a man slut, but also harem will be in it eventually.
It is 24 hours life in MC, not 24 hour game play.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes