2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Carnal Studio

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
I would like to mention once again that this game will never have NTR in it. Next game will, but this game will never have it. Just to make sure if you really want to give this one a try and fear that it will have NTR in it, have no worries, if you still don't want to play a non-ntr game because next game will be ntr, that is your free will and you can do whatever you want. I just want the information to be out there.

Also, I agree with the last post. I agree that if the creator has a fetish, and he doesn't use his fetish in the game, then the game isn't that high quality. I will do what I enjoy, and I hope that will become something better.

Thank you for liking my renders though, I always have doubts about my talent there, its always great to see people praising it :love:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I just finished 3.0. It's a decent game. The writing could be loosened up a bit, and some punctuation is needed here and there.
But overall a good game.
There are no bells and whistles, just a pretty realistic story, albeit going faster than in real life, but that's the AVN genre. ;)
I look forward to more.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I hate cheatin, but when I am forced to have an LI from the start, I'm goin to cheat. Period. As I said earlier, if there's an early choice to dump said LI, I will take it. If not, the cheat is on.(Read to the tune of Glenn Frey's song - The Heat is on.)

Cheating on your wife is dispicable and should never happen - that is what divorce is for - if you must then you get a divorce,
a story that forces cheating without a real choice is not a story it's crap

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Lol :ROFLMAO: to think I added this to my book marks .was waiting for few more updates before trying. Good thing I waited. Boi what a turnaround.
A cuck dev making a haram yeah that's not very assuring. Good thing I try to read thread before playing.
Atleast dev mentioned what kind of fetishes he is into:BootyTime: . Yikes I am totally the opposite audience here .
A warning in the dev notes might be helpful.
exactly - if only the Dev was straight up before we got involved - Hate the sneaky way the NTR / Cuckold type Dev tries to lie to the reader and not indicate the real tags going forward - Should be a requirement that all Dev's give an up front list with all the expected tags that will be in the game - future and present

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

Carnal Studio

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
I think you are not entirely sure what's going on here. This game has no NTR in it, and there is no "sneaky" way that adds new stuff.

I understand you look like you are pissed about the MC cheating part, and I understand that it could very well be something you do not enjoy, and that's fine, but I have mentioned that MC will be cheating on his wife from the start and has always been the story, if you do not like that type of story then maybe you shouldn't play this one?

Aside from that, there is no cuckold or NTR going on this game, not now, not in the future, not in the past. So you might want to play the game before you talk about it?

Reactions: Old Grumpy Wolf

Old Grumpy Wolf

Formerly 'Dark Silence'
Jul 17, 2021
Cheating on your wife is dispicable and should never happen - that is what divorce is for - if you must then you get a divorce,
a story that forces cheating without a real choice is not a story it's crap
Despicable or not. Give me a forced LI that I can't break up with, or divorce and I'm going to cheat on her. Hell, I'd tell her to sit down, shut up and watch the show.
BewitchedJubilantBarasinga-size_restricted.gif

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of:
24 Lustful Hours [v0.3.0]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required .

Download

Marioc17

Dec 26, 2018
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 149 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Please update this version thank you

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes