Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
E8 Pack Quest locations.

The episode 8 Pack Quest is available during the dorm party free roam.

NB: hotspots are bright pink, bar an orange one. Additional arrow added to one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pack Quest locations for previous episodes:
Episode 7

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The curiosity is really getting the best of me here.... Who the hell is wearing the panties?! Is it Chad or is it Troy? Is it a cross-dressing thing or is it something Chad initially needed to get off so he wouldn't feel completely homosexual? SO MANY QUESTIONS!
I think that was answered ages ago:

SultanOfSwing

Jan 8, 2018
Anyone has a save where you can choose to follow jill's path to share? She's the only one who wasn't an option to me, I've been trying to find one in this thread but to no avail.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Sucks that the replay scene thing doesnt include normal scenes; made some saves for my favorite parts of ep8 if someone wants
5-9 pink rose start with the girls
5-10 jill dinner invite
5-11 quinn park hangout
5-12 nora gym
222.jpg
ps they come from the game with scrappy mod so might not work for those without mod

FDrebin89

Nov 12, 2021
My prediction for the Sage Path is that a lot of the DIK choices you can make will actually trigger flags that builds to Sage dumping MC. DPC starts off the game making MC think Sage likes "bad boys," but as we now see, Sage is a very empathetic, compassionate woman. The more MC acts like a DIK, the greater the chance you'll get a Bad End for Sage.

Sage: "Dude, what is wrong with you? You fuck my mom and destroy my parents' marriage..."

MC: "I swear, I didn't know she was your mother-"

Sage: "You break my brother's teeth!"

MC: "But you two argue all the time on Rooster-"

Sage: "He's still my brother! Then I find out you told Heather that Tommy was cheating on her, and you tell Jill that Derek started the fire at the preps party! Derek's looking at serious jail time, in case you hadn't heard!"

MC: "What does that-"

Sage: "What part of 'Family Comes First' and 'Don't Turn On Each Other' do you not understand? Fuck, I told you after our first sparring session how much 'Don't Turn On Each Other' means to me, and you just turn around and rat out your best friend and your Father."

MC: "What are you saying?"

Sage: [tears in her eyes] "I'm saying we're through. I told my dad that I'll be accepting the internship in New York after graduation. He's already booked the plane tickets.

I thought I could love you, but it turns out I don't even know who you are."

[Sage turns and walks away.]

MC: "Sage, wait!"

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Episodes 1-8 Version 0.8.1. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Brawler Skills/Derek Cheats/Magnar Bonuses/Picture Frames and Wallet Quantity unlocked by end of episode 8 for all routes, with the exception of both Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses still remaining). Mansion Repair Completed by end of Episode 8 for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper/Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as Music Favorites/PetNames/Ringtones/Wallpapers. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "Episode 9 start" saves, there is no Episode 9 yet, just "End of Season 2" saves. All save files contain the following routes.

- Dik Hots and Sides: In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I used to pursue Sage as my Love Interest but chose not to commit at the end of Episode 8 in order to keep pursuing every side chick possible. Total Man-Whore.

- Dik Sage Path : In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue side girls in this route.

- Neutral Maya and Josy: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. I also embrace the current throuple relationship with the 2 Lesbian Love Interests, Maya and Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route

- Neutral Maya Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Josy in any way if I can help it. Only Maya. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route. As of now there is no way to pursue a Solo Route with Maya (I see this route being scrapped in the long run)

- Neutral Josy Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Maya in any way if I can help it. Only Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route. As of now there is no way to pursue a Solo Route with Josy (I see this route being scrapped in the long run)

- Chik Jill and Bella: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue the 2 Best-Friend Love Interests, Jill and Bella. . I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route. I choose to pursue Bella by the end of Episode 8 in hopes of bringing Jill back around (Not likely, I see this route being scrapped in the long run)

- Chik Jill Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Jill as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Bella Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Bella as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Being A DIK Season 2 Transfer: These are the saves stated above that will be stored for the new binary come Season 3. If you are unsure where to find/store these saves, then to avoid confusion, it's best to load the "Episode 9 Start" Saves then save the binaries in game when prompted. Your computer will take care of the rest for you.

Side Note for "Dik Sage Path": If it turns out that getting a hand-job from Jade in Episode 3 and Punching Tybalt in Episode 5 (Mind you theses choices were made in the pursuit of Permanent DIK affinity) has negative effects on your future relationship with Sage. Then I will go back and change my choices, I hope you guys won't mind the missing bars at the end of DIK scale but this route is for Sage only. Hopefully nothing will come of these choices since I did not pursue Jade any further after the classroom hand-job. And since you fuck Sage on Tybalt's bed, I'm hoping she won't mind that you pop him in the mouth.

Side Note for Maya/Josy Solo Routes: If it turns out that it's best to "Remain Friends" in Episode 4 and then "Have Feelings For Maya/Josy" in Episode 5 in order to get a proper solo route for Maya/Josy, in the long run, then I will go back and change my choices. But for now, I'll stay in the throuple in order to obtain sex scenes with each girl in their respective route. At this point in the story, it's highly unlikely that we'll be getting our solo routes. I will hold on to these saves in case they're needed for girl specific sex scenes (much like their first threesome) But for everyone that uses my saves, it's probably safe to delete both of them.

Side Note for "Chik Jill and Bella": All context included, this route is likely dead in the water. I will keep it up so everyone has a save they could use to see how the drama unfolds. But other than that, it's probably safe to delete as well. I don't see Jill coming back around, nor do I see Bella letting Jill into their relationship.
Hey guys, I've updated my Being a DIK saves to included Episode 8 routes. I also took the liberty to add the Binary saves for Season 3. I said I would give a sorta change-log for this episode given it's nature so here we go.

- Persistent has been updated with all unlocks (2d art, lewd scenes, special renders, and pack quests)

- Added saves that the new binary will read from. If you'd like to be safe instead of figuring out where to put them then load up the "Episode 9 Start" saves then save when prompted about the new binary.

- "Chik Jill and Bella" route has been marked to be removed in the long run, I will leave it up for now for those who want a spot to launch into the drama in the next episode. But given how Jill reacts and how opposed Bella is to MC dating Jill, the route is doomed to fail.

- "Neutral Maya/Josy Path" routes have been marked to be removed in the long run. Even after doing a quick replay for each route where I remained friends and still had feelings for "X" girl. I still didn't have the option to try and pursue them. I will keep the saves up in case there are future sex scenes that require you to favor specific girls (much like the public threesome in episode 6). But for the rest of you, It's probably safe to delete these saves.

- Changes to all 3 Neutral saves: I went back to episode 7 to avoid spending money in order to have enough to give to Derek in the store in episode 8 (can't leave the bro hanging) the money situation worked out in the end so I was still able to purchase what was needed by the end of Episode 8. I also made some minor changes like didn't give Maya/Josy Kisses in their counters routes.

- "Dik Hots and Sides": I have chosen to simply not commit to Sage at the end of Episode 8 as opposed to going back and never pursuing her. I imagine this won't be a big deal in the long run, despite the reveal that Jade is her mom. But I will keep an eye on this save in case going back and making different choices are required. I have a feeling I forgot to fuck Sarah at the big party, so I'll go back and check. The saves will be updated low-key though, it's likely not a big deal for most if it's not accomplished in the route considering that the sex scene is visible in the gallery.

- "Dik Sage Path": I will also be keeping a close eye on this save since it will, currently, require the most drastic changes if the consequences of getting a hand-job from Jade (Despite not pursuing her further) and punching Tybalt (Despite fucking on his bed) are damaging enough to the MC's relationship with Sage. Those choices were only made in the pursuit of Permanent DIK affinity so I don't mind changing them if the integrity of the overall goal of this save is maintained.

- "Neutral Maya and Josy" "Chik Jill Path' "Chik Bella Path": Are working as intended and see no issues with the choices I've made in them so far.

- The Mansion Repair has been completed fully in every save. Rusty will sell his car if you fail to have enough money for the windows (the DIKs will repair the mansion themselves)

- Purchased the extra 2d art frame in every route (added the painting that made sense in each respective route).

So there you have it guys, I hope you guys enjoyed this episode as much as I did. I also hope that these saves/unlocks help a lot of you out there. That's why I made this after-all. Looking at DPC's discord, it looks like he's still patching the game. So when 0.8.2 and so on get released, I will update my OP as well as the saves within it. Let me know if you have any questions/concerns/critiques about the save files/routes.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
ever since that flashback in the cafeteria, i really think the return of Zoey, the first best friend turned ex-lover is inevitable, cliche, that's how it is, even in Acting Lessons, the ex lover came back, and its up to DPC how he'll gonna sell Zoey to non-fans, but for the MC and his chosen LI/s, Zoey's gonna shake up their world.
If i had to guess, DPC gives as a fuck about non fans of Zoey.
In AL the ex was not much of a problem, u could get angry and tell her to fuck off...but what are the chances of that happening here ? She even gets a interlude chapter for herself...

Personaly i find her one of the most unattractive characters (feminists aside) and i couldn't care less about about her.
Yet i'm sure the MC will go full simp as soon as they meet, with no player choice to tell her to fuck off and go back surfing or what ever she did...or in short, same bs as with M/J
Worst case, and what i expect :
-we will have no choice as to accept her as a friend (same as with M/J)
-she will be a pain in the ass, even more so if u have choosen a LI. A lot of completely unnecessary drama (DPC loves that)
-she will serve as a cockblock, worst case the MC will graciously offer her that she can stay in his room (obviously no player choice)

Most everything else in the episode was fairly good. Lily was the standout. She was fantastic. Now that I've officially jettisoned Sage, I think Lily is my new #1. I’m still not sure if I 100% trust her scheming, but I’m willing to give her a try. It's bizarre because she is not at all what I look for in an LI. Hate blonde hair, tattoos, and nose piercings, but I still really like her attitude. She is a bad girl but she stands up for her sisters instead of putting them down, unlike Quinn. Lily is a like Chaotic Good, or is it Lawful Evil... :unsure: ...but she's the one for me.
Yeah couldn't agree more, Lily despite normaly absolutly not my typ, together with Nicole(Envy) are pretty much the only girls which interest me at this point, i stil have a bit hope that Sage will improve, well we will see.

For the main LI's :
-Maya...
never liked her, with the forced romance and a whole episode of sulking the worst part of the game.
What else is there to say, she continues being a pain in the ass with her constant drama, which i couldn't care less for and blocking Josy.

-Josy
i really like her, only drama she has is Maya. With ep 5 (the choice u still like her) i expected some development on that front, but nothing...as of now, i have given up waiting for M/J to finnaly break up and buried her as a LI.

Quinn:
The only thing i wanna do with her is, lock her in and burn the house down.

Bella:
Not a single problem solved or even addressed (locked door, husband, ring, the MC saying he would have called for help if he knew back than)... instead more trouble added with her beeing a teacher, Burke gunning for her and MC's nice plan that Bella should becomme a regular at the dik mansion....what could possible go wrong :rolleyes:

Not addressing any of her problems/drama just gets's exremly tiresome...i'm not even curious anymore at this point, just get it over with.

Jill:
Like her non-romace scene like the concert.
Got dumped cause Ms.over CHICK-i help annyone-even against their will, didn't liked it as i choosed to help a sick friend...
Second try, the more i played the more she annoyed me.
Oh no, what did u do again, oh no a dick pick (and Sage found it funny) need to cry, poor Tybalt got his balls busted (bullied) in a tennis match :rolleyes:
Then blamed cause she didn't want to fight my battles anymore...bitch, never asked u to do it, quite the opposite iirc...
Overall i don't see her mixing well with the dik's either...and her friends, beside Bella, suck...would really nice if she'd be more like Elena.

Sage:
From my favorite girl to a bookworm, which has no time for anything else than learning :cautious:..ah besides that threesome she aggred to out of the blue....saddly with Quinn so a obvious NO...only action i want to see beetwen them is, when Sage finnaly (and likely as the last person in the college) find out that Quinn turned the sorority in a whore and drug buisness and beats the living shit out of Quinn, before throwing her out.
Ah and the great revival of Chad being gay...what a let down.
If she doesn't get some of her old fierce self back, i drop her in the next ep

Last edited:
Reactions: Majindevil

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
My prediction for the Sage Path is that a lot of the DIK choices you can make will actually trigger flags that builds to Sage dumping MC. DPC starts off the game making MC think Sage likes "bad boys," but as we now see, Sage is a very empathetic, compassionate woman. The more MC acts like a DIK, the greater the chance you'll get a Bad End for Sage.

Sage: "Dude, what is wrong with you? You fuck my mom and destroy my parents' marriage..."

Sage: "He's still my brother! Then I find out you told Heather that Tommy was cheating on her, and you tell Jill that Derek started the fire at the preps party! Derek's looking at serious jail time, in case you hadn't heard!"

Sage: "What part of 'Family Comes First' and 'Don't Turn On Each Other' do you not understand? Fuck, I told you after our first sparring session how much 'Don't Turn On Each Other' means to me, and you just turn around and rat out your best friend and your Father."

Sage: [tears in her eyes] "I'm saying we're through. I told my dad that I'll be accepting the internship in New York after graduation. He's already booked the plane tickets.

You can have a Sage path being Chik too.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Unpopular opinion but Jill’s recital was absolute cringefest although 3rd date with tibalt covered up for it and Quinn scenes in this episode was not good unlike previous ones idk why but something was off.
The threesome scene with Quinn of this update has been the best Quinn scene so far.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

Well, I don't think that's going to happen. For the second time, DPC ends the game with a teaser with an unexpected denouement. I think, as in the case of Chad, MC may or may not tell the truth that he fucked Jade. And Jade will be one of the elements of the drama on the path of Sage Dik.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018

Sage: YOU ALSO FUCKED ME ON MY BROTHER'S BED!

MC: But I made you squi...

Sage: You came all over my face while in his room!

MC: But you were there too..

Sage: You let Quinn fuck me with a Strap-On

MC: Hey wait a minu....

Sage: We're done.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm doing my third run, Josy and Maya's, and I feel like electing the sex at the water park as the worst sex scene in the game (excluding Madame's, but those are out of the contest)

it's not a threesome, it's a tag team with one girl having sex and the other checking the door
it's not even sex... it's 2 quickies
:confused:

all in all if there had been Derek in sauna it would have improved it....:devilish:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
So at the present time, there is no, repeat, NO, Quinn or Zoey path. They are herrings. They will ultimately fuck us up. Much like the Rose Gals. We have 5 love interests, and some extraneous ass to clean up as the game winds down.
The sooner you get your heads in the game, the better it will turn out for you.

Auntie Jill is back on the table1!!! (maybe) yeah yeah, NEVER EVER blah blah blah, just like there will be 20 non existent episodes. Cry me a river.

I am excited for the first time in a while. I really want this to finish without the AL trainwreck. I really do....
Remember, we went from golden to toast in 5 pages in that cluster fuck.....

He can end this just as quickly, with a nice epilogue.
I am betting on it.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes