FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Being a DIK [Season 3, Episode 9, v0.9.1] [DrPinkCake] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 6.93GB
Repack size: 1.08GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vault Code for Episode 9: 4232

PC = / / /
MacOS = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Notice: No need to redownload the whole thing again, just use Update Only (6.02MB) from below link.
Update Only from v0.9.0 to v0.9.1 = /

Added UQ Edition for those that prefer even better Quality yet still below 50% of original size (2.79GB).

Season 1 & 2 Update only from v0.8.x to v0.8.3 can be found here.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :cool:

Last edited:

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
Here's my log cause I can't attach the traceback because the game as such does not start, it is as if something is blocking its execution.

Brocolli666

Jun 6, 2020
SanchoMod BaD v0.9.0 Unmodded JoiPlay Fix

I don't have a proper way of testing 'Droid at the moment but I think I have you a complete fix (for running JoiPlay unmodded). Place the contents of the attached inside a clean install (don't get cute, just try it clean). Report back so I can clean it up if needed.

Regards.
So far so good, holyshit you're so cool.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Still not fixed yet :/ DPC sure put the best anti android port
Post from another user here above says it's working fine so far. Did you not follow my simple instructions maybe? Install my patch inside a clean install, don't get cute with anything else and try.

striber

Dec 20, 2021
Is there any save
SanchoMod BaD v0.9.0 Unmodded JoiPlay Fix

I don't have a proper way of testing 'Droid at the moment but I think I have you a complete fix (for running JoiPlay unmodded). Place the contents of the attached inside a clean install (don't get cute, just try it clean). Report back so I can clean it up if needed.

Regards.
So far it works,clean install and unmodded saves

Reactions: Sancho1969

trigun61

May 19, 2017
I just keep crashing at the first convo between Jacob and Tommy. I've tried 2 different compressed versions and the patch, same thing. Crashes without a log. Assuming it's because my save files have the walkthrough/cheat mods but not sure.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes