5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Search there: https://f95zone.to/latest/#/cat=animations/page=1/tags=182
but monsters HAVE monster dicks. That's the point.
not disputing them having monster dicks instead of human

Just saying they are way too big, too thick and too big. very unrealistic. lol I know monsters and am saying unrealistic.

also, this does seem to be normal for the monster stuff, if you look hard enough can find some smaller monsters with a woman but they seem to be rare. haven't seen any in this collection so far, did see a facehugger vid with this samsus model in past.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Samsus model is great and the animation is great

it's just a shame the monsters cocks are always so dam big, way bigger than they should be, sometimes can see in animation that as the monster is thrusting, their cocks are showing at either side of Samsus pussy, as the cock width is bigger.

seems to be the normal with monster stuff though, big massive cocks.

Does anyone know of anyone who does monster stuff without the big massive monster cocks?
The cock size is not a problem. I think 26RegionSFM is just lazy. Like you said, sometime you can see the big monster cock clipping through both side of her pussy. He should animated the vagina opening to accommodate the cock size. I don't know if its possible with SFM or not but I saw other creator did it really well. Go check out Wildeer, Guiltyk and Animo Pron stuff for example.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
The cock size is not a problem. I think 26RegionSFM is just lazy. Like you said, sometime you can see the big monster cock clipping through both side of her pussy. He should animated the vagina opening to accommodate the cock size. I don't know if its possible with SFM or not but I saw other creator did it really well. Go check out Wildeer, Guiltyk and Animo Pron stuff for example.
They don't use SFM, which is a bit outdated but way easier to use (hence why he can make long animations).

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I think the cock is too big, it's almost 3/4 the size of the woman sometimes, really doesn't look right on the monsters. If it was shortened by at least a 1/4 of its size and thickness reduced, some of these vids would be really good but alas, the animation is mostly well made, not like I can do animation :)

I mostly like the smaller monsters, like dwarf size ones or regular-sized xenomorphs which I have seen in some "very rare" vids/comics. sadly, doesn't seem to be any of these in this collection.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
It is true that the monsters' cock is demeusured and that a woman cannot anatomically fucks such a cock. But these situations are completely unreal so anything is possible. And the show is exciting!

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Isn't that the point? The monster cock is suppose to be big so you can have that wonderful bulge effect. I guess you like it small huh :xd
I like them realistic to the monster bodies and also to the woman. most of the time, they are neither.

Pairy Henis

Sep 17, 2019
I like them realistic to the monster bodies and also to the woman. most of the time, they are neither.
Welcome to the beauty of fantasy, nothing makes sense and at times neither does sexual interests. You can like whatever my guy and if it's odd to you watching these beautiful women getting fucked by dicks that would turn their internal organs to mush then that's completely understandable, but here's the thing though... It's fiction. It doesn't make you wrong for not liking what others like, you want it to be a bit more on the realistic side and that's completely understandable and you are in no way wrong for thinking that. Keep in mind though everyone else isn't wrong for not liking or maybe not making what you like. So just remember in the future when you get into these kinds of conversations and maybe even at times arguments no one is wrong for a preference.

Also don't take it personally, NukaCola is just having a jab at ya :)

Reactions: NukaCola

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Welcome to the beauty of fantasy, nothing makes sense and at times neither does sexual interests. You can like whatever my guy and if it's odd to you watching these beautiful women getting fucked by dicks that would turn their internal organs to mush then that's completely understandable, but here's the thing though... It's fiction. It doesn't make you wrong for not liking what others like, you want it to be a bit more on the realistic side and that's completely understandable and you are in no way wrong for thinking that. Keep in mind though everyone else isn't wrong for not liking or maybe not making what you like. So just remember in the future when you get into these kinds of conversations and maybe even at times arguments no one is wrong for a preference.

Also don't take it personally, NukaCola is just having a jab at ya :)
don't get me wrong, the animation is brilliantly made and I do like some of it, just wish there was more footage with smaller monsters is all.

like the facehuggers for example or the smaller xenomoprhs.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I have a question but what is this

I presumed it was the unknown planet stuff, but am sure part 1 is different in download here than what I see on the PH clip.

dopss

Jun 6, 2020
holy shit, the dirty talk in Training Days 2 is really doing it for me. Hope he does it more often in the future. Also thanks for the Expanded Edition

Reactions: dpdp666
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes