5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I really love the "Samus and Uknown Planet" series.
Out of all 10 that has been made my favorite is "Unknown Planet X" with the predator.
For me it's not too vanilla or too extreme for me so fits my criteria.
Even though rape isn't my thing just the pure sexual lust from the act is amazing so still watched all of the rest, but what makes last one better for me is the consensual phase when Samus wants to reward the predator for saving her makes the scene sooo much better in my opinion. She is giving her all to please him. Loved it.

I'm not sure if 26RegionSFM will make scenes like that again but I loved every single second of it!

Jan 11, 2018
Samus doesn't look the same with white hair instead of blonde. I think 26 should move away from the bodysuits and more towards other outfits for Sarah.

naughtyfred

May 1, 2020
Samus doesn't look the same with white hair instead of blonde. I think 26 should move away from the bodysuits and more towards other outfits for Sarah.
Since the "zero suit" rustles nintendo's jimmies I agree. Lets put Samus/Sarah in more slutwear, strappy transparent outfits for the win!

Jul 6, 2017
I’m more for the black and purple lace, garter with frills plus stockings but hey he could give her an Ushanka and a zenitco’d out AK and I wouldn’t bat an eye!

dpdp666

Sep 1, 2021
Watching all the little 1-minute videos, there's one that always appeals to me more than the others.
That of "Samus Aran against Crawler"
View attachment 2270627

We feel a lot of excitement and pleasure of samus in this extract.
the acting on this one is surprinsingly good compared to his minor stuff.
there is actual dialogue there. the acting is on point.
there's even surprise and worry at the end when she realizes the monster came inside.

Jun 25, 2018
Lol, you gotta love the hint of the gangbang at the end of SAUPX Zero Suit Edition. Who knows at this point. 26Region could just follow through with a gangbang as a mini(15minutes) with no dialogue and just action, kinda like his Kokoro release.
Just browsed through it from your comment, but I don't remember there being any content post him killing the soldiers in the original video. Did he say in his discord he'd add more content to the Zero Suit version, or was the original version I got just cut off at him killing the soldiers?

Feb 17, 2021
No, keep the dialogue.
I'll let you figure out why VA dialogue has to be reduced/removed or turned to text based like before.
Just browsed through it from your comment, but I don't remember there being any content post him killing the soldiers in the original video. Did he say in his discord he'd add more content to the Zero Suit version, or was the original version I got just cut off at him killing the soldiers?
Yes the content is after he killed the soldiers, roughly an extra 8 or so minutes; the predator fucks "Samus" on the ship and at the end the predators ships bumps into a bigger predator ship, alluding to the gangbang which may or may not happen. 26Region is expressing that he wants to expand to new horizons away from SAUP(for now). Who knows we might get a sequel to First Assignment, though it might be lacking a little without Tina's VA having a southern accent; or something brand new entirely. But who knows really, we are in uncharted territory on what he can produce.
vlcsnap-2023-01-18-15h01m12s563.png

Fordman83

Nov 21, 2022
That'd be something if she fucks all the predators to death and steals the ship to finally get home. That'd be a nice way to end it right? We'd have the gangbang and the series would end on a good note.

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
Can someone help me? In the OP which video is this from ?

Jul 6, 2017
That'd be something if she fucks all the predators to death and steals the ship to finally get home. That'd be a nice way to end it right? We'd have the gangbang and the series would end on a good note.
Nah, no need to kill them. The predator got her a ship and saved her. I say get their number for that interstellar booty call. :ROFLMAO:

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes