5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Mr_SID133

Dec 5, 2019
I'm sorry, but could you please tell me where I can find the subtitles for UPX on Discord?
These are on the general discord channel, one of the admins shared them, but the only one that is complete is the Chinese one, but just translate it, I don't know if I can share it here.

Yossarian045

May 30, 2018
Any time this author makes a model and slaps a normal, human-like dong on it it's a total waste of time...
It's better when they lift literal bad dragon dildo models and poorly graft them onto their model. It all looks like a terrible mess regardless, might as well have fun with inhuman schlongs.

naughtyfred

May 1, 2020
I'd like to hear other peoples thought on this thinly veiled request idea. Am I the only one who would like to see more non-hardcore but still hot Samus/Sarah supplementary material from 26Region? Videos that give us a chance to appreciate her sexy nude body by itself before she gets turned into a cocksleeve by whatever monster(s) she's about to get fucked by? For example 26Region did this a few years ago.

Here's an idea: Samus/Sarah has quite a muscular, toned body...26Region could show us how she maintains it like in this ? I'd love to see 26Region make something like the previous clip in his own style.

The Sizzler

Feb 14, 2021
I'd like to hear other peoples thought on this thinly veiled request idea. Am I the only one who would like to see more non-hardcore but still hot Samus/Sarah supplementary material from 26Region? Videos that give us a chance to appreciate her sexy nude body by itself before she gets turned into a cocksleeve by whatever monster(s) she's about to get fucked by? For example 26Region did this a few years ago.

Here's an idea: Samus/Sarah has quite a muscular, toned body...26Region could show us how she maintains it like in this ? I'd love to see 26Region make something like the previous clip in his own style.
I'll agree on one thing that you said; that's "Samus/Sarah", Yeah i would definitely love to see more of her in his upcoming works...

Reactions: RGZ34 and kelmal

lazychicken

Apr 17, 2017

I am into dat sh1t but I proposed instead of fully nude, may be some casual gym clothes and it can be stain with her sweat or some good ole sexy bikini work out.

Reactions: RGZ34

MilenaVelba

Jan 19, 2022
I hope 26regionsfm working on continuation of Samus Aran and Unknown Planet, i like to see her being fucked by predator made me horny cum over and over again. I would be pleased if i can contribute to make the script. i plenty wild imagination. where can i reach him/her personally ? especially e-mail ?

26RegionSFM

Jun 21, 2021
I hope 26regionsfm working on continuation of Samus Aran and Unknown Planet, i like to see her being fucked by predator made me horny cum over and over again. I would be pleased if i can contribute to make the script. i plenty wild imagination. where can i reach him/her personally ? especially e-mail ?
I'm working on a movie about Mai Shiranui, a movie about Sarah is put in a trunk and hidden under the bed, someday I'll get it...someday.

MilenaVelba

Jan 19, 2022
I'm working on a movie about Mai Shiranui, a movie about Sarah is put in a trunk and hidden under the bed, someday I'll get it...someday.
Wow... thank you for replying message from your friends. Sarah Bryant / Samus Aran is great character, anyway could you make her boobs little bit bigger in the next samus aran and unkown planet. We want her to be slutty as hell just like when she found out the predator was saving her live from Alien Queen (King???), in the Samus Aran XI, Gangbang inside the Mother Vessel of Predators, filled with horny predators ready to cum, gangbang, Double penetration, bukkake-ing her.

• Haha
Reactions: BatmanNinja
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes