5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Feb 17, 2021
Update...I guess
26Region is now learning to animate in blender. Don't expect any Blender animations soon though. He is still working on animations in SFM, he has not abandoned it outright and will probably continue until he feels comfortable in Blender. I do expect him to start off with 1-minute animations in Blender, but don't expect 30min-40min animations from Blender anytime soon. The main sex scenes are done in the Mai movie. Include below is one of three posters he has made in Blender so far.
untitWANDERled_обработано.png

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Update...I guess
26Region is now learning to animate in blender. Don't expect any Blender animations soon though. He is still working on animations in SFM, he has not abandoned it outright and will probably continue until he feels comfortable in Blender. I do expect him to start off with 1-minute animations in Blender, but don't expect 30min-40min animations from Blender anytime soon. The main sex scenes are done in the Mai movie. Include below is one of three posters he has made in Blender so far.
View attachment 2691381
Solid pic, he's already better than Sumthinfrnt's transition to Blender xD

Feb 17, 2021
Solid pic, he's already better than Sumthinfrnt's transition to Blender xD
Sumthindifrnt transitioned thinking it would be easy and dropped SFM completely rather than a hybrid transition; 26Region is taking his time to learn it while still outputting stuff in SFM so there isn't much of a content drought. I think the big hurdle is by the time 26Region is comfortable around Blender, is to make atleast a 15min animation in Blender in the time it takes to make a 30min-40min animation in SFM.

Reactions: DerinHosen
Jun 16, 2023
Update...I guess
View attachment 2691381
Looks fantastic! Can't wait his Blender works! :BootyTime:

Reactions: Balkazzaar
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes