5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Zelfer

Jun 15, 2020
can i have a technical question ?
he changed Samus to Sarah Bryant cause of Nintendo claims
but is he using actual samus model or Sarah ?
or did he just changed name ?
in other words is Current Sarah Samus or is she Sarah but she is Samus in our hearts ?
She's just Sarah Bryant from DoA (originally from Virtua Fighter). People only used her cuz no one was happy with any other real Samus model at the time and she fits the description of woman with blonde hair with ponytail. Technically he was forced to call her by her actual name :LOL:

Jun 16, 2023
Samus is Blonde and Sarah is Platinblonde/Silver/White?
It's Samus Aran who looks like Sarah Bryant.

Even though Metroid existed before Virtua Fighter... during the NES days, Samus actually had green hair. VF1 came out in 1993. Super Metroid (Samus with blonde hair) came out in 1994.

Left is Samus Aran, and right is Sarah Bryant.

asdas.jpg

When it comes to SFM, both Lord Aardvark's Samus and Sarah have same face and body model. We know that 26RSFM uses Aardvark's models. So it doesn't matter what hair color she has lol

Btw, if I remember it correctly 26RSFM had a big copyright issue with Nintendo after releasing of Unknown Planet 3 Remake. So he kept using Samus model over and over again but with white haired model and named her as Sarah Bryant.

Last edited:

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
Parody is part of freedom of expression and artistic freedom. Even companies and politicians can't change that.

Even here in Germany, where many believe that it is no longer possible to express oneself freely. Smaller opinion bloggers have already won against politicians, for example the political satirical Youtouber Tim Kellner against german politicians.

In this case, we are dealing with a company in Japan and an artist in Europe. I doubt that Nintendo can actually enforce much against 26RegionSFM.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
In this case, we are dealing with a company in Japan and an artist in Europe. I doubt that Nintendo can actually enforce much against 26RegionSFM.
your correct however they wouldn't bother suing him because they can just go to whatever platform he's using and lean on them, chances are they wont want a lawsuit from nintendo so they will delete his stuff or cancel his account etc.

Feb 20, 2021
Parody is part of freedom of expression and artistic freedom. Even companies and politicians can't change that.

Even here in Germany, where many believe that it is no longer possible to express oneself freely. Smaller opinion bloggers have already won against politicians, for example the political satirical Youtouber Tim Kellner against german politicians.

You talk exactly like someone who's never been to court. Trust me, as someone who has, being in the legal right has nothing to do with it.
If you were sued by nintendo and you were in the legal right they would simply outlast you financially. It's a minimum spend of $30,000 just to put the case together and represent it, all they have to do is appeal which draws out the process and costs even more in lawyers fees. before you know it it's been 6 months, $50,000 and they give you a cheaper offer to settle.
Because even if you went all the way and won, very few countries award the court and legal fees back.
just trying to fight it legally before even getting to court will bankrupt most people, not to mention time and work lost in that period.
Never worth it.
If legally right won every time then youtube would be able to stop ninentdo's false claims everyday on fair use / fair dealing material. but they can't.

Respillow333

Oct 26, 2021
Does anyone have another download link for Helena The Alien Carrier with good quality? 'cause the gofile one on the op does no longer have the vid and nopy is not working anymore...

wegcremington

Jun 10, 2023
Plus most of us are not wearing "I like hentai shirts" in public... if you got sued are you really going to go to court infront of your community and peers and say "I like it when Samus gets it in the butt"... no you are not... and that in the states... now imagine a country where they might just throw you into a fucking gulag and not county jail.

Fordman83

Nov 21, 2022
Plus most of us are not wearing "I like hentai shirts" in public... if you got sued are you really going to go to court infront of your community and peers and say "I like it when Samus gets it in the butt"... no you are not... and that in the states... now imagine a country where they might just throw you into a fucking gulag and not county jail.
This is another reason I tend to like Japanese culture around hentai and other things. You can pull out a manga/doujin and read it and no one there blinks an eye over it. You do that here and you get the "freak, weirdo, etc" look/eye. Even though anymore someone reading a hentai comic is the least of the things that'd get your attention (just look at all the fucking tatted up and pierced up kids anymore running around for example)

• Angry
Reactions: nnjagnga333
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes