5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Aug 8, 2023
Reactions: StickyJammedPotato

Fordman83

Nov 21, 2022
Maybe the "Secret" part of the title means Mai's a gangbang queen who can take them all at once? In a few preview pics there looked like a ring of horny creatures all round her. Hey I can dream right?

Aug 8, 2023
Sumthindifrnt
>used sfm
>now uses blender
>his art is shit currently

It's not the software it's the artist.
I'm afraid I have to disagree. 26rsfm is one of the best SFM artists ever existed. Not the best, but great. SFM is an ancient software, and Samus model of Aardvark's is not the final version yet. It has so many bugs and lots of other things to fix. Don't get me wrong I agree with you guys her tits look kinda weird in that one but I still don't think it is his fault.

You spoke truthfully about Sumthin. He'd always been a decent SFM artist, but at least he could write good stories. Now not just his animations in Blender suck, but also he can't write good stories anymore.

Reactions: Kircorist

Subaru 678

Jun 8, 2021
I'm afraid I have to disagree. 26rsfm is one of the best SFM artists ever existed. Not the best, but great. SFM is an ancient software, and Samus model of Aardvark's is not the final version yet. It has so many bugs and lots of other things to fix. Don't get me wrong I agree with you guys her tits look kinda weird in that one but I still don't think it is his fault.

You spoke truthfully about Sumthin. He'd always been a decent SFM artist, but at least he could write good stories. Now not just his animations in Blender suck, but also he can't write good stories anymore.
SFM>>>Blender

Feb 17, 2021
Sumthindifrnt
>used sfm
>now uses blender
>his art is shit currently

It's not the software it's the artist.
Pretty much this. Remember StudioFOW used SFM, and their work still holds up. Most SFM artist are still at the level that StudioFOW with their first movie "Lara in Trouble" and very rarely exceed that. Does 26Region match up to late StudioFOW SFM, no, but it's close. 26Region is learning Blender, but isn't dropping SFM outright as seen in the stills.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes