5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

beastfan

Jan 7, 2024
I'm kinda confused with all these trailers.
Is "Perfect Weapon" going to become a full series of videos, which are all independent from each other, like his former series Samus and Unknown Planet? Or is it going to be one lengthy video?

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
I'm kinda confused with all these trailers.
Is "Perfect Weapon" going to become a full series of videos, which are all independent from each other, like his former series Samus and Unknown Planet? Or is it going to be one lengthy video?
There will be a full video, but he releases several trailers.

Reactions: beastfan

REL04

Apr 10, 2022
Beep boop, the interpolation fairy has arrived.
26RegionSFM's videos interpolated to higher framerates (Part 1)
26RegionSFM's videos interpolated to higher framerates (Part 2)
26RegionSFM's videos interpolated to higher framerates (Part 3)

Videos in the OP (as well as other videos not in the OP yet) that were below 50 FPS were interpolated up to higher framerates. 26RegionSFM seems to do a good job with natively 60 FPS content, but not all of their videos are, hence, these interpolations. The videos were all also re-encoded using HEVC. This brings down the total filesize of the affected videos from ~12.5 GB to a filesize of ~9.7 GB. Enjoy!
Can You Renew The Link, The Link Is Dead

Reactions: Chibi777

Searcher55

Dec 8, 2022
What is he even talking about? If we take SAUP 3 as an example, that video's "dialogue" literally comes down to

"what are you doing?"
"ah, it's disgusting!"
"go on..."

:ROFLMAO:
Better no "text dialogue" at all, it will not add any true value to it, looks soo outdated and nobody will read it after the first view.

Reactions: Ikarus45
May 13, 2021
these are wonderful features of Google translator, which sometimes carries complete nonsense....
26RegionSFM, oh man, i would love to hear similar dialogue to your full moon 2 scene with honoka taking it in the ass while screaming no! what the fuck are you doing?! thats not my pussy!

i love your animations man, everything you make is pure gold and absolutely love all your dialogue and the models you use are amazing

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes