5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Steuan

May 3, 2024
As long as I don't hear any dudes' moanings I'm ok with male voice acting. It'd be good for dirty talking. :BootyTime:

Zhagaroth

Jun 30, 2019
Is there a possibility we can get an update of the OP ? Several links are dead and content from 2023 to 2024 is missing

Zhagaroth

Jun 30, 2019
Non Compressed version torrent
- - - -
Maybe even an update for the torrent please?

hentaimanBR

Dec 28, 2022
What's wrong with male dubbing?

Just put some effect on the voice to simulate the monsters, IRecshun voiced the demon in Hell's Sentence by MendezSFM, Leo Greystone voiced the demons in Demonic Mirror by PerfectDeadbeat.

It would be cool to see monsters interacting with the little dog Mai Shiranui.

Monsters humiliating Mai Shiranui as she begs to be fucked.

Just add more roars than conversations, vocal techniques to do: growling, grunting, pig squealing.

I like the “beauty and the beast” aesthetic.

I just hope Mai's voice actress (VA) isn't the same as Momiji in Demon Hunter, Lei Fang in Lord of Sins...

LadyLustria is not bad, but I prefer voices like SilkyMilk who brings more life by being aggressive in the sex scenes.

It all depends on the type of character to match the voice, but I like to feel the emotion.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
What's wrong with male dubbing?

Just put some effect on the voice to simulate the monsters, IRecshun voiced the demon in Hell's Sentence by MendezSFM, Leo Greystone voiced the demons in Demonic Mirror by PerfectDeadbeat.

It would be cool to see monsters interacting with the little dog Mai Shiranui.

Monsters humiliating Mai Shiranui as she begs to be fucked.

Just add more roars than conversations, vocal techniques to do: growling, grunting, pig squealing.

I like the “beauty and the beast” aesthetic.

I just hope Mai's voice actress (VA) isn't the same as Momiji in Demon Hunter, Lei Fang in Lord of Sins...

LadyLustria is not bad, but I prefer voices like SilkyMilk who brings more life by being aggressive in the sex scenes.

It all depends on the type of character to match the voice, but I like to feel the emotion.
the problem is he can't pay anyone for any real dialogue, monster sounds can be gotten from sound packs as can some sex noises or w/e from women. which is why this new thing being 50~ mins or not doesn't rly matter to me, thats a long time to fill air with moans and grunts etc. I'm not blaming him obviously, i know why it's this way, just saying.

Reactions: hentaimanBR

hentaimanBR

Dec 28, 2022
the problem is he can't pay anyone for any real dialogue, monster sounds can be gotten from sound packs as can some sex noises or w/e from women. which is why this new thing being 50~ mins or not doesn't rly matter to me, thats a long time to fill air with moans and grunts etc. I'm not blaming him obviously, i know why it's this way, just saying.

I understand.

In any case, I am satisfied with 26Region's work.

If I were a professional, I would dub for him for free.

In my humble opinion, 26Region is one of the best.

I don't care if it's blender or sfm, I think 26region manages to convey the message well in its work.

I like seeing female characters having sex with monsters.

I'm not a fan of zoophilia, I don't get excited seeing a woman having sex with animals, but if it's a monster with a humanoid body it's different, man with a horse's head, werewolves; minotaurs; aliens; ogres; goblins; demons/youkai, I find it interesting.

Maybe this is an effect of metal armor style hentais with princesses, warriors, elven women having sex with orcs.

Also Demons in Urotsukidoji, Seijuuden twin dolls, etc.

Reactions: monsterluver93
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes