5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Feb 17, 2021
Do you guys think all his new videos will be removed from streaming sites from now on like this preview was?
26Region has gained rabid coomer fans. On the same level of G_B maybe. So yes, it will be reported and be struck down. Partly because Patreons stipulations about Full Moon 2 and his content and another part his fans are what some would call "stans". Which is why I don't recommend the discord. He also has amended the Subscribestar issue so you can go there is Patreon is an issue. Though I can see 26Region transition from Patreon to Subscribestar completely; though I would strongly advise no fucking with Nintendos IP's.

In other news, should Full Moon 2 actually get released this month; expect the Helena short(10-15min) to be released shortly after, probably sometime in July(needs to pay off the voice actresses for that one unless he milked the actresses that he used for Full Moon 2 to work on the short as well). Sarah and the Unknown Planet 10 is in production; not sure when the ETA is but will be significantly shorter than Full Moon 2(both time to release and the length of the video)

He really loves anal doesn't he
well 26Region is Russian so....

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes