5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Dec 4, 2017
any mega links for his work? sorry if I said something wrong
Individual files you can download using MEGA, just click on spoilers. But if you want the whole collection in one go, you must torrent unless anyone here is kind enough to upload it since its pretty big.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Is the Samus and Uknown Planet 3 included in Samus and Uknown Planet 1-6 file is the remake or the original one? Maybe you should upload the remake separately since its much better quality than all the old SAUP video.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Is the Samus and Uknown Planet 3 included in Samus and Uknown Planet 1-6 file is the remake or the original one? Maybe you should upload the remake separately since its much better quality than all the old SAUP video.
I didn't put the old Planet 3. You only have the remake.

Reactions: CanonSpike
Aug 24, 2017
Wish someone would make a PMMSFM collection, yiff did update it but not the password post to unlock MEGA, trying to find the post in yiff but can't see all patreon post for some reason (Just blank white when click all post)

Mr.Eliot

May 30, 2020
A file's details tells u pixel, compression etc. Higher quality needs more size. Depending of your device (e.g. tablet) use the compressed version; that will work just fine.

Yany Laupoodd

Dec 23, 2019
from his patreon
Jun 8 at 6:43pm
sound)

Hi friends, I contacted SilkyMilk and she helped me,she has already voiced the video and I am starting to animate the face,the work does not stop)

Jun 4 at 9:03pm
Training Day 2 (w.i.p)

Hi friends, I want to share the news.All the animation of the film about Samus is ready,now I am writing dialogues for Samus.Later, the video will be sent for voice-over,while I will continue to work on full moon 2
56 Likes

yepa allah

Jun 10, 2020
from his patreon
Jun 8 at 6:43pm
sound)

Hi friends, I contacted SilkyMilk and she helped me,she has already voiced the video and I am starting to animate the face,the work does not stop)

Jun 4 at 9:03pm
Training Day 2 (w.i.p)

Hi friends, I want to share the news.All the animation of the film about Samus is ready,now I am writing dialogues for Samus.Later, the video will be sent for voice-over,while I will continue to work on full moon 2
56 Likes
OH YEAH LOOKING COOL LUPIN!

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes